• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi's Kidnapper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegas Squared

Does any one know who was whistling from the portal to the dark world when kairi was kidnapped? I thought it was axel, but then i replayed the scene and realized he hadn't entered the portal yet. Then we saw riku or an organization member in the dark world watching kairi. Does any one know who that was and why they were there?

Macabre

Gold Member
it was mickey.

the king.

he was possibly whistling to pluto.

Omegas Squared

Guys, it wasn't Mickey. Mickey was following sora in case he died, and the cloaked figure was WAY too tall for mickey.

Macabre

Gold Member
oh wait...

could it have been xemnas?

i forgot about that scene.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, I'd say it was Riku who was there to protect Kairi......but then why did Axel kidnap Kairi if Riku was supposedly protecting her?

Kairi: Where were you when Axel kidnapped me!?
Riku: I was coming right back .....
(Riku is holding a paopu fruit)

Omegas Squared

lol

but seriously guys, i think this is kind of big-ish. If it was Xemnas, than he wanted Axel to "kidnap" kairi.(I doubt he expected such a crappy job, though. No offense to Axel.) If it was Riku, he was in cahoots with Axel somehow, or was using Axel somehow. Either way, I smell a mystery! Oops, i just farted, never mind.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmmm hard Question,
I thought it was Saiix but it can't have been because he didn't catch her till AFTER Axel stole her back,
My best bet that it was Riku, cause he'd be the only one who'd capture her yet not keep her with him, like Saiix did by locking her in a prison.
So yeah I say we go with Riku,
Oh no no It couldn't be Mickey,
LOL
If it was him you'd clearly see as Pence described him,
"He had this black coat on and these Big. Round. Ears."

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Wow. It was Riku.

No other Organization member would have been in the Alley to Between, obviously why Axel was there. He had long since left. Riku was in The World that Never Was, staying there ever since DiZ left, leaving sometimes to help Sora. And if a member was there, why would he want to save her? Riku created that portal and whisteled for Pluto to go into it, knowing that Kairi would follow. Axel didn't know where to find her at first.

Oris

Awards
Wow. It was Riku.

No other Organization member would have been in the Alley to Between, obviously why Axel was there. He had long since left. Riku was in The World that Never Was, staying there ever since DiZ left, leaving sometimes to help Sora. And if a member was there, why would he want to save her? Riku created that portal and whisteled for Pluto to go into it, knowing that Kairi would follow. Axel didn't know where to find her at first.

Very good. It was Riku. Only Riku would know to whistle for Pluto (besides Mickey) 'cause he's been around Pluto a lot.

HeartlesGuardian

How can you say Mickey? Is Mickey 6 feet tall? Does Mickey have normal ears? Is Mickey a silent protagonist for most of the game? NO!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, it was Riku, for the reasons that AndyCloseEyes has already stated. Plus, Axel was already considered a traitor by the Organization, so he wasn't working for anyone but himself. Saix didn't show up until later. (Note how Axel seemed to feel guilty when Saix took Kairi. They weren't working together.) And the figure couldn't have been Axel, he had his hood off the entire time. Since Mickey's too small, Saix wasn't there, and no other Organization member would have bothered to look for Kairi at that point, that only leaves Riku.

Also, Kairi hadn't been kidnapped just yet. She left the island of her own free will; it wasn't until Axel dragged her away from Hayner, Pence and Olette that you could say she had been captured by anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back