• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This has been confusing me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neokumamon

I have been thinking about this alot and now i have gotten confused. Is the world that never was in the realm of darkness,light, or in bewtween. I would really appreciate it if someone would clear this up for me.

Sora RE+Mixed

I belive that the land that never was is in between both light and dark(considering its where the nobodies come from) You could even say its in Nothingness(i use that term loosely)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It's an in-between world, much like the Nobodies themselves.

II - Worlds appear in KH, could you please give an explanation of the means of coming and going between them?

Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to a World of Light. If all of these exisit at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existance on the other side where the World of Darkness exists.

At present, there are 4 worlds in between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Cid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds.

I got that from KHVids. Kingdom Hearts Another Report - Secret Report XIII Translation - KH-Vids.Net Forum "Another Report" can be really helpful when it comes to background information on KH.

Macabre

Gold Member
i think inbetween.

nothingness could just be the area sora,riku,donal and goofy are teleported to when xemnas is beaten and becomes that knight like giant on the dragon nobody.

but it could also be a portal to nothingness.

but betwixt and between may just mean between light and dark,so i go with light and dark.

KershaFangs

It is located closer to the Realm of Darkness than Light, so I do not believe you could accurately call it Twilight. Technically the world itself is 'in-between' the Light and Drak Realms, but is bordering the Realm of Darkness.

Nobodies are not both Light and Dark though. They are Nothing. Xemnas clearly says this close to the end of the game. Due to a lack of heart, there is nothing to be filled with Light or Darkness. Thus, they have been looked over, to an extent even rejected, by the two.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
We got there using a gummi ship which is very much like a space ship, so its safe to assume that the world that never was is in space =]

haha you would assume. just another planet that happens to be special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back