• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora and co in Super Smash Flash 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

This totally has nothing to do with KH, well it kinda does, anway, does everyone remember before Super Smash Bros. Brawl came we heard Sora might be in it. I for one, was sad that he wasn't. Well, in this fan-game this one has Sora,Riku,and other awesome characters! It's suppose to be just like Brawl so check it out everyone!:thumbsup:

Why not rephrase, why would you want to change anything about Super Smash Bros. Brawl now? It's perfect the way it is now. <3

A

Anima Relic

Eh, wrong, SSBB is nowhere near perfect, especially when they added *twitch* Sonic -_-.

Awards
anyone know what game engine he used to make that?

It's done in Flash, and you have to write everything in ActionScirpt. I don't think it would use an engine you could find on the internet, he probably coded it himself.

MPC1301

so cool, thanks so much for showing us this, i just can't wait for sora and friends(maybe? it didn't show anyone else but him in the trailer) to be added to the roster :p

how did you find out about this in the first place, Dragonmaster?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Why is this in the KH section anymore, we're way off topic.

Last edited:

Squall922

It took me a while to figur out it was a demo. I think it's good I like llyod from whatever it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back