• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What is its name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiShira

What is the name of the castle in KH2? It's not Castle Oblivion. That was the castle in CoM. I'm talking about the castle in The World That Never Was. Sorry I'm just tired of people saying that Xemnas is the lord of Castle Oblivion when he is not. That was Marluxia. So does anybody know the name of the castle in TWTNW?

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
hmm... i've never thought about it that way. i thought it was always called the world that never was but the castle having a name of its own? hmm... i don't think it has a name but seeing that hollow bastion is a castle in radiant garden. maybe it does.

Akans

「moriya」
Oh and btw, Marluxia wasn't the lord of Castle Oblivion, Xemnas still made it.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes - That's the Japanese cutscene for it, I'm sure there's an English subbed one but I can't find it right now.
Anyways, Zexion mentions to Xigbar "When are we going to move into Castle Oblivion?" So apperently, Castle Oblivion was for the whole Organization. And the leader of the said organization is Xemnas.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
Oh and btw, Marluxia wasn't the lord of Castle Oblivion, Xemnas still made it.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix - New Scene - HB / TWTNW scenes - That's the Japanese cutscene for it, I'm sure there's an English subbed one but I can't find it right now.
Anyways, Zexion mentions to Xigbar "When are we going to move into Castle Oblivion?" So apperently, Castle Oblivion was for the whole Organization. And the leader of the said organization is Xemnas.

I thought Marluxia was put in charge of taking care of Castle Oblivion, like a major domo or duke, etc

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It doesn't have an official name, but everyone just generally refers to it as The Castle That Never Was, because it's in The World That Never Was

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
It hasn't been given the name in the game, other than "The Organization's Stronghold" if I remember right.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
The map in KH2 says, "The Castle that Never Was", but I think an acceptable subsitute is Castle Nobody.

Akans

「moriya」
Castle Nobody? A Nobody of a castle? Lol haha. Final boss in KH3!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
About Castle Oblivion...

IV - There are still many mysteries surrounding the Castle of Oblivion. Was the castle itself constructed by the Organization and was Naminé originally a subject of the experiments going on there? Please tell us about the details of the Organization’s experiments. Also, was the pod Sora entered somehow related to the experiments done by the Organization? Was the pod in Twilight Town the same sort of thing?

In the end, the Organization’s goal is to obtain the Kingdom Hearts of people’s hearts and to fully exist. These Nobodies are called “those who don’t exist”. (Riku: In other words, the Third Enemy referred to as the Non-Existent Ones in Deep Dive.) In order to assume a new existence, information about their own personal circumstances must first be gathered. A Nobody’s main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element. The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and be fairly quick to be able to think of the next stage.

That's from "Another Report". Kingdom Hearts: Another Report Pages 26 & 27 - Kingdom Hearts 3 (7)

So Xemnas didn't make it. They found it, and Xemnas put Marluxia in charge of it. That would make Marluxia "the Lord of Castle Oblivion".

Like other people have already said, I just call the other one "The Castle That Never Was".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back