• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do the nobodies of organization XIII get their powers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guernsey

Awards
I am not sure if there any threads like this but I wonder, where do the members of organization XIII get their powers from? All the Organization have weapons and elements, Roxas wields the Keyblade and Namine can manipulate people's memories of those whose hearts are connected to Sora but how can they do this? I need some clarity as to how Nobodies can wield strange powers and how is Roxas is able to use the Keyblade.

R

Riku-chan

I am not sure if there any threads like this but I wonder, where do the members of organization XIII get their powers from? All the Organization have weapons and elements, Roxas wields the Keyblade and Namine can manipulate people's memories of those whose hearts are connected to Sora but how can they do this? I need some clarity as to how Nobodies can wield strange powers and how is Roxas is able to use the Keyblade.

The weapons and attributes come from the method, they are created.

They had strong hearts, so I see no reason, why all of them couldnt have been keybladers.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Their abilities are normally based on what they did when they were people. The only reason they still look human is because of their exceptionally strong hearts.

DanceMacabre

I never understood nobodies.
If they were truly nobodies, they would all be sorta vegetable like, with no personality
org13 on the other hand is just a group of different unique personalties who for some reason have weapons based on different elements. No it doesn't make much sense, but I'll take it anyways.

trini202

they probably get their powers from being strong nobodies and being able to control the darkness. Roxas is able to wield the keyblade because he is Sora's Nobody.

RoxyStarOblivion

Website
rubystar-wind-kokiri.deviantart.com
Their abilities are normally based on what they did when they were people. The only reason they still look human is because of their exceptionally strong hearts.

So it's like Marluxia was a gardener when he was a person, Axel was some crazy pyro or something along those lines and the same pattern (the pattern of what they do and how it affects what element they control) goes?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

If you don't know why Roxas is able to wield a Keyblade by now, you need to play the entire KH2 game over again and read the Secret Ansem Reports. He is SORA'S nobody and SORA is a KEYBLADE Master. Since Sora was Keyblade Master, Roxas is able to wield a Keyblade as well. And it's obvious that the members of Organization XIII get their powers from their original selves. Like how Roxas has the powers of Light, because Sora is a Hero of the Realm of Light.

Namine can only manipulate SORA'S memories because she is connected to him through Kairi. She was only able to mess with Donald and Goofy's memories because they were in Sora's heart. By that I mean they were his friends and he really cared about him.

The reason why she is connected to Sora is because when Sora stabbed himself in the first game, he released both his heart AND Kairi's heart from inside himself. Because both of their hearts were released, two Nobodies were created. Roxas was created when Sora's heart was released, and Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's body.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
So it's like Marluxia was a gardener when he was a person, Axel was some crazy pyro or something along those lines and the same pattern (the pattern of what they do and how it affects what element they control) goes?

Larxene the wather girl is here to predict the weather for the next week, here on News Channel 13.

No, i t's a good idea, I just couldn't resist.

trini202

The reason why she is connected to Sora is because when Sora stabbed himself in the first game, he released both his heart AND Kairi's heart from inside himself. Because both of their hearts were released, two Nobodies were created. Roxas was created when Sora's heart was released, and Namine was created when Kairi's heart was released from Sora's body.

Yeah Namine was created with Kairi's heart but Sora's mind and body which is why she can manipulate his memories and those connected to him

TrueRoxas527

I've always been curious tough, Kairi disappeared when she touched Sora, right? (the beginning when she was blown into him) and her body disappeared. Then all of a sudden, Riku finds her body somehow. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ no idea. again. the only way to find out about the mysteries left unanswered about the organization is to wait for the next installment of kh.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I've always been curious tough, Kairi disappeared when she touched Sora, right? (the beginning when she was blown into him) and her body disappeared. Then all of a sudden, Riku finds her body somehow. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE???

WOW, you REALLY need to replay the first game over again. Her body never disappeared. That scene where she past through him, that was the scene when her heart when into his body. And Riku never found her body, Maleficent did. (I think) It's unknown on HOW Kairi's body was found.

~ no idea. again. the only way to find out about the mysteries left unanswered about the organization is to wait for the next installment of kh.

All of his questions have been answered. There is no need to wait for the next game. Just look at my above post before this one.

TrueRoxas527

TwilightMan. I'm just thinkng though because if her body went into Sora, then everyone would be confused. ......UNLESS when she was standing in fornt of the brown door during the storm, the Keyhole appeared on the door and it sucked her into the darkness. Then, Maleficent found her in that darkness and brought her to Riku. And the Kairi that blew into Sora was just an illusion made by her heart, whic was why she was so depressed wen she talked, she wasn't herself.

dark_light13

Roxas can weild a keyblade because he had a part of Sora's heart in him. At the begining of KH2 memories of Sora and the keyblade came back to him and he remembered how to weild it. There is absolutly no way that the rest of Org.XIII could weild a keyblade for they have no connections left with their hearts and they were not nobodies of a keyblader either.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Nobody really knows where the Organization got their powers except for Roxas and Namine. I had thought that Xemnas had given their powers to them since he was fighting Sora and the others with some of the Organization weapons and all that stuff, like he once had all the powers, but then was left with literally nothing.

I was also thinking that maybe the last Heartless that attacked them altered their body, but that doesn't make sense and is also weEeird.

The 15th

I think it has something to do with their heart. Sora's Keyblade was an extension of his heart. When his body and soul left to create Roxas, the remnants of the heart was formed into Roxas' weapon. For the others, it may have to do with emotion.

Fire is usually used to compare with passion. Axel, IMO, is a very passionate man.

Xehanort (whatever he's being called now, I've been away for awhile) felt nothing and knew nothing of the true nature of the heart. Thus, he gained nothingness.

Water gives way to anything that passes through it, but when agitated, it becomes very dangerous. Like water, Demyx was very malleable when he acted like a coward, but pushed too far, he became deadly.

And so on and so forth. Either I'm looking too much into frivolous things, or SE is very clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back