• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poll: So, who will be our main sentient enemies of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will be the main enemies?

• More underlings of Master Xehanort

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • An opposing group against Master Xehanort, but is after the same thing

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Just Disney villians, MX,DS and Advanced versions of the first race

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I don't know, maybe Nomura will surprise us

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Burble

I see that we have a new race that is pre-heartless and pre-nobodies. And we have seen two of the main villians, Master Xehanort and DS. But, I think we will have more than them and Disney boss battles with the occasional more advanced new enemy boss. There could be other underlings of MZ, maybe human Marluxia, Larxene, etc.

Last edited:

Blight

Ya i'm pretty sure it'll be MX it may just been the secret trailer or the 20 screenshots of him, but sonethings just telling it will be MX.

Warning that was sarcasm.

Mr_Burble

Ya i'm pretty sure it'll be MX it may just been the secret trailer or the 20 screenshots of him, but sonethings just telling it will be MX.

Warning that was sarcasm.

Well, what I was saying was maybe it won't just be him. I mean, right now, we don't know enough to say that it will just be he and DS as main villians. But, you could be right.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well, I know for a fact that DS and MX are people you have to fight. I know that.

A

Anima Relic

Hopefully Terra takes a leaf out of Doom the movie's book, steals the role as leader that the Rock had, and tries to fight Mickey for some unknown reason.

Mr_Burble

Hopefully Terra takes a leaf out of Doom the movie's book, steals the role as leader that the Rock had, and tries to fight Mickey for some unknown reason.

lol

It is possible that they will fight. Esspecially is MX leaves the scene after Mickey saves Ven.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I'm gonna assume that it's MX, since you know... that's what we've been led to believe. Who knows, Nomura might pull a plot twist and some higher being was really controlling MX. Like KHI, where we were led to believe Maleificent was the boss of the game.

Rix

:)
Awards
I think there will be like the other games in a way... The villains will be the new enemies (like heartless and nobodies) Disney villains and MX and DS as final bosses.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, it wouldn't surprise me if the game took a plot twist towards the end of the game. It sounds like a thing Nomura could pull off.

But seeing as we have only got MX and the new enemies to deal with, I guess Master Xehanort will be the top bada*s of the game.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I love how you guys are so convinced that MX is the main villain. I mean seriously, we had no clue who Xemnas was until a few months before KH2 came out.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I love how you guys are so convinced that MX is the main villain. I mean seriously, we had no clue who Xemnas was until a few months before KH2 came out.

Dude, Nomura had no clue who Xemnas was when he first designed him.

I love how you're convinced he's not.
You do know that the trailer BBS will be in the game right? And who were TAV fighting besides DS? I'll give you a hiiint. It starts with Master and ands with Xehanort. Can you guess for me? I'll give you a snaaack!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

But we still knew that the leader of Organisation XIII was still going to be the boss of KH2. We just didn't know his name, so what?

I'll give you a hiiint. It starts with Master and ands with Xehanort.

...another hint please! =3

...did he blow up?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
...Old topic is old...

No one knows until BBS comes out.

Yeah, but it doesn't take Yannis to figure out that MX will be a boss, if not the final boss. Just cause he said something that makes you think he's a good guy doesn't mean that he is. Scar [the lion] said some things that made him seem ike a good guy, but his heart was black as coal. Xemnas did the same thing, and his intentions were selfish and evil [depending on your point of view].

This is something we can know wothout waiting for BBS.

Anyone who says otherwise is slow.

"Dur. No one knows that MX iz tah bozz. we wAit until BBS so we play. dur"

Use logic people.

Mr_Burble

...Old topic is old...

No one knows until BBS comes out.

My bad, I didn't know that it was an old topic since I never really saw it in the fourms. Should I request a lock or keep the thread going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back