• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sora's new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku262

has anyone noticed that sora got skinnier and his hair color and style changed? why do you think this happened?

:confused: i think it's to make people interasted

the first one was ok bout the lateron ones look cool
either way i think his outfits look cool

Last edited:

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I'm certain that this was an accidental design alteration...

...either that, or Nomura-san wanted to represent how much he had grown during his time in the capsule.

The thinness is inexplicable, I think. @_@;;

stephyyxprincess

maybe because he grew up, things changed?
like they got taller, well. riku got way taller.
so maybe... sora just got thinner from heartless slashing, that keyblade has to weigh a ton.
and his hair color... i dunno, sun bleaching? XD
capsule bleaching? XD
can you eat in the capsule?
so maybe he didnt eat while he was asleep, that makes sence?

Kairy

ooh cant wait to see what he will look like when hes 18 and maybe his shoes wont be ten times the size of his feet but w/e soras hot

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
i am guessing that he looks different because he is older and his hair is different because he didn't get very much sun while being in that capsule

Moncus

Well i think sora been did that. But i dunno, he still looks very close to what he looks like before, just taller. Hair color changes as you grow older. I had like blonde hair when i was 5, now it's really dark brown. :p

MF29

Sora is only 15 years old people. It actually does not make any sense. He was really supposed to die in the pod, you can't sleep for an entire year and still live without eating any food. And to the people who wonder why he got skinnier, he got taller (duh), use your brains.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora is only 15 years old people. It actually does not make any sense. He was really supposed to die in the pod, you can't sleep for an entire year and still live without eating any food. And to the people who wonder why he got skinnier, he got taller (duh), use your brains.

What about people in a coma?

They are practically in the same state as Sora was in and they can live in a coma for many years.
Perhaps he just got some nutrition like coma patients get in from a tube...:D

Zedo

I think it's easy to write it off as a way to display Sora's maturity. He's a whole year older now, if he looked the same why/how would we believe he was older? Keep in mind though that if Sora's look was completly flipped and changed around we wouldn't even recognize him! I like his new look, though I did like the old one too. At the very least he can be happy because his shoes are smaller.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Hmm, I wonder in KH3 if Sora will have any facial hair and have a shorter hair cut but its still spikey sorta like Roxas's hair but a bit more trimed down. Also the fact on his new wardrobe in the game god I hope it looks anything like his two friends Leon and Clouds in KH2 but different. And Kairi (howls) man, I wish she were my girl instead of Sora's because I can picture her right now (drools). Huh? Whoa (chuckles nervously) I ..uh was sorta lost there for a second.

SoraXVen

Hmm, I wonder in KH3 if Sora will have any facial hair and have a shorter hair cut but its still spikey sorta like Roxas's hair but a bit more trimed down. Also the fact on his new wardrobe in the game god I hope it looks anything like his two friends Leon and Clouds in KH2 but different. And Kairi (howls) man, I wish she were my girl instead of Sora's because I can picture her right now (drools). Huh? Whoa (chuckles nervously) I ..uh was sorta lost there for a second.

how do we even know if kh3 will be that far in the future. it could start right after they read that letter at the end of kh2.

also if sora turns 18 and still hasn't gained the courage to ask out kairi that will be very wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back