• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Contacting Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaddix

Awards
Hey, I'm sorry for just putting this in the wrong section like this, but I need to know if there is like, any possible way to contact Tetsuya Nomura via e-mail or something? I realize that he's very important and has little time to answer the questions of a simple fan such as myself, but don't nag me about that concept, I just can't find an e-mail address, and I have an extreme want for it. Thank-you for those who reply with good info.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm going to say definitely no.

You could probably email SE though.

Vaddix

Awards
I have already considered that Morningstar, I planned on seeing if they could possibly direct a message from me to Nomura-san if my quest on this forum here happened to fail (as I painfully expected).

Vaddix

Awards
How so very unfortunate my day is turning out. Life, I guess, just throws these obstacles at me to keep me angry. I even noticed today that my sig doesn't show up on my posts. How tragic is this lack of information today? You would think that Nomura would have a direct form of cyber-contact somewhere on this infinite space of data...

EDIT: Are you quite serious SoraIs3lite?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
How so very unfortunate my day is turning out. Life, I guess, just throws these obstacles at me to keep me angry. I even noticed today that my sig doesn't show up on my posts. How tragic is this lack of information today? You would think that Nomura would have a direct form of cyber-contact somewhere on this infinite space of data...

He likely have, but in japanese...

V

V.A.T.13

If Nomura DID have a public email, he would be swamped with millions of mail from fans and haters.
I don't think he would want something like that, and your email would never be answered.

secondly, would he even understand your letter? I don't know if the guy even knows english.
It's best not to embarrass yourself.

ansemcontainer

are you kidding me. your ridiculous. you cant reach nomura. and if you could why would you.. there are many extreme fans that need to talk to him.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Hey, I'm sorry for just putting this in the wrong section like this, but I need to know if there is like, any possible way to contact Tetsuya Nomura via e-mail or something? I realize that he's very important and has little time to answer the questions of a simple fan such as myself, but don't nag me about that concept, I just can't find an e-mail address, and I have an extreme want for it. Thank-you for those who reply with good info.
No. You cannot contact him ever and even if you contact S-E they will email you bullshit.
"Dear Nomura Tetsuya

Are you and Gackt married yet?"
"Dear loyal fan,

Sadly Japan will not allow us to marry but once my love gets a decent sex change all will right, thank you for your concern."

Sincerely your God Nomu.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If Nomura DID have a public email, he would be swamped with millions of mail from fans and haters.
I don't think he would want something like that, and your email would never be answered.

secondly, would he even understand your letter? I don't know if the guy even knows english.
It's best not to embarrass yourself.

1. He doesn't. Believe me, I've tried.
2. He doesn't like personal mail. Believe me, Ive tried.
3. He doesn't like uninvited guests. Believe me, I've tried.
4. He doesn't respond well to threats...

V

V.A.T.13

1. He doesn't. Believe me, I've tried.
2. He doesn't like personal mail. Believe me, Ive tried.
3. He doesn't like uninvited guests. Believe me, I've tried.
4. He doesn't respond well to threats...
Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back