• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Do You Unlock Behemut?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KershaFangs

Well neither have I. I only know who Bahamut was through a FF parody. Lol.

And Angelsinflight, Bahamut is a summon that has been used in even earlier FF games. I am almost positive Bahamut was a summoning in FF7. He may have been in even other earlier ones than that but don't take my word for it. Do a little research. =3

A

AntiHero

Ya but that is Bahamut Zero. (at the risk of beinga complete nerd) They are to different dragon summons and he was asking for bahamut no BZ

TheDood

Yeah, but in the sense of Bahamut
he is the same thing. just more pwn.

And Angelsinflight, Bahamut is a summon that has been used in even earlier FF games. I am almost positive Bahamut was a summoning in FF7. He may have been in even other earlier ones than that but don't take my word for it. Do a little research. =3

easy there. i only played FFX and X-2. so i did not know. :-/

i'll do my research next time.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....

it wasn't just bahamut in ff7, it was bahamut, bahamut zero, and mega bahamut.

KershaFangs

Well Guyfromcrowd, as I said, I never played any FF games (Just a little of FFX). Thank you for the additional information, and for supporting my statement though. ^-^

Off-Topic: And so I see by your quote of the month, you have watched the KH chronicles, huh? =3

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
So the question has pretty much been answered then.

Bahamut's data (i.e. name in summon list) was in KH, but no model was ever created for him, so when you summon him, the game will freeze.

FYI Bahamut - Final Fantasy Wiki

Bahamut is one of the most popular summons in the Final Fantasy series. He has appeared in several installments, as well as his own game, Bahamut Lagoon. He also appeared as a boss in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. His attack, Mega Flare, sometimes translated as Sun Flare, deals non-elemental magic damage which ignores defense and evasion. He is typically considered the strongest among storyline summons and more often than not, the player must prove his/her worth by winning either against Bahamut himself, or, rarely, another storyline boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back