• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the old man in the KHFMII secret ending be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sifero

That could be Xehanort in the secret ending. Some how he got younger during BBS.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

this is what i think...(kinda, but im up to any new ideas)

Terra+MX=Xehanort
| |
| |=Ansem
|=Xemnas

There were parts of TWO people (not sure how...heart, soul etc. IDK) in one body
So when Xehanort lost his heart (MX's) to Darkness, the body and soul (Terra)...created Xemnas
im not sure if this makes sense...its just an INCOMPLETE hought

E

Eternal Oblivion

I think they technically are the same person... He merely stole a younger body (Terra) and put his heart in, modifying Terra's appearance... That's my explanation on this...
My thoughts exactly im almost definate that will happen

T

TwoFace

You know how he shoots that giant heart up into the sky at the end of the trailer? What if that some how allowed him to go into kingdom hearts, but VAT trapped him in there or he got stuck. And with he did take over Terra or wipe his memory and stick a chunk of his in there maybe thats why all the Ansem/Xehanorts want kingdom hearts. Like an unknow force puching them towards it but it really to Realease MX

SilverFinalForm

Website
youtube.com
You know how he shoots that giant heart up into the sky at the end of the trailer? What if that some how allowed him to go into kingdom hearts, but VAT trapped him in there or he got stuck. And with he did take over Terra or wipe his memory and stick a chunk of his in there maybe thats why all the Ansem/Xehanorts want kingdom hearts. Like an unknow force puching them towards it

Probably But We'll Just Have To Wait And See :thumbup:

T

TwoFace

You know how he shoots that giant heart up into the sky at the end of the trailer? What if that some how allowed him to go into kingdom hearts, but VAT trapped him in there or he got stuck. And with he did take over Terra or wipe his memory and stick a chunk of his in there maybe thats why all the Ansem/Xehanorts want kingdom hearts. Like an unknow force puching them towards it but it really to Realease MX

The trailer did seem more like an ending

T

TwoFace

who says it isn't the ending to the second series? But what do you think of my theory

unknown_light45

in your dryer, why do u think so many of your sock
this is what i think...(kinda, but im up to any new ideas)

Terra+MX=Xehanort
| |
| |=Ansem
|=Xemnas

There were parts of TWO people (not sure how...heart, soul etc. IDK) in one body
So when Xehanort lost his heart (MX's) to Darkness, the body and soul (Terra)...created Xemnas
im not sure if this makes sense...its just an INCOMPLETE hought

I think I understand what you are saying here. But, if the heartless Xehanort (A.K.A "Ansem"), and Xemnas were both defeated, how could Xehanort still be around? Dosen't one die if they succumb to the darkness in their heart? And if the empty shell beomes the Nobody, what is this other form, of what I suspect is Xehanort, in BBS called?
Even if this is possibly before Xehanort becomes a heartless, why can he controll darkness? Well, if the power the man holds is darkness.

D

Dexter

No. Just no......................sigh.....where's HadesDragon to bash you fools?....//

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

I think I understand what you are saying here. But, if the heartless Xehanort (A.K.A "Ansem"), and Xemnas were both defeated, how could Xehanort still be around? Dosen't one die if they succumb to the darkness in their heart? And if the empty shell beomes the Nobody, what is this other form, of what I suspect is Xehanort, in BBS called?
Even if this is possibly before Xehanort becomes a heartless, why can he controll darkness? Well, if the power the man holds is darkness.

Xehanorts heart was lost to darkness...so he became a heartless

his body and soul made his nobody Xemnas

now its known that if the Hertless THEN the nobody are defeated...that the heart, body, and soul reunite
which would mean Xehanort SHOULD come back in a future KH game

and i think its pretty obvious that XEHANORT is the rea KH villian
nomura said in like one of the 1st BBS interviews...that BBS explains who the real KH enemy is
and im pretty sure BBS explains Xehanorts origins....

So there ya go...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's highly likely (IMO anyways) that MX is part of him, but him being Xehanort by himself seems rather unlikely at the moment(though I have been trying to find ways to get around that, I've got nothing solid yet), as attractive as that possibility seems to me and a few others. There's just a tad too much evidence that Terra is part of Xehanort as well, making Terra+MX the ideal solution, though naturally there are other possibilities.

i don't think it is the ending.......maybe it happens in the middle of the game

Nomura says otherwise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back