• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the old man in the KHFMII secret ending be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_light45

in your dryer, why do u think so many of your sock
If you watch the KH 2 final mix secret ending, or the KH2 secret ending, the old man/ "bad guy" is wearing the same attire that Xehanort's heartless wore. Also, the picture of Xehanort in Ansems study, it is the same outfit. Not only what he wears that leads me to believe this, but his eyes are also the same yellowish-gold that Xehanorts are.

I was unable to find any pictures of said character, but I'm sure you know whom it is I am talking about.

Anagram

Banned
They do wear the same clothes and have the same eyes, but how can he get yougner instead of older?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'm gonna guess the bald guy you're talkin about is Master Xehanort? I don't really believe Master Xehanort is the Xehanort that we know. He is possibly connected to him, but there's still speculation over who he exactly is. Also, the outfit Xehanort was wearing in the picture wasn't the same. Xehanort is wearing a lab coat and a purple undershirt(?) or something, not what Master Xehanort was wearing.

unknown_light45

in your dryer, why do u think so many of your sock
They do wear the same clothes and have the same eyes, but how can he get yougner instead of older?

first, I'm not to sure of what you meen by " but how can he get younger instead of older?"

second, Xehanort dissapeared who knows how long ago. So it could be that he is already old.Ansem is a good example of his age. Ansem is seen as and old man in Kh2, so why can't Xehanort be elderly as well.

Antiquity

Awards
first, I'm not to sure of what you meen by " but how can he get younger instead of older?"

second, Xehanort dissapeared who knows how long ago. So it could be that he is already old.Ansem is a good example of his age. Ansem is seen as and old man in Kh2, so why can't Xehanort be elderly as well.

I think incognito means how can he become younger in KH2 if he was old on the secret trailer. The trailer is for Birth by Sleep which is set 10 years before the first Kingdom Hearts. You do know this don't you? Just asking.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think they technically are the same person... He merely stole a younger body (Terra) and put his heart in, modifying Terra's appearance... That's my explanation on this...

Antiquity

Awards
We didn't see the actual Xehanort in KH2, we saw his Nobody. The painting of Xehanort in Ansems study Could have been there for many mahy years, so we really don't know the ture age of Xehanort.

Actually, we did see Xehanort in a flashback of Mickey's and he didn't look like the baldo Master Xehanort we know. It's not just age we don't know, but if he's even human. I had the idea that maybe the Dark Soldier was left when/if Master Xehanort was killed and he became Xehanort because he was a younger version of Master Xehanort cause he put a bunch of energy into making a copy or something. But there are still holes in that idea.

Anagram

Banned
Yes, I am aware that it takes place 10 years before.

We didn't see the actual Xehanort in KH2, we saw his Nobody. The painting of Xehanort in Ansems study Could have been there for many mahy years, so we really don't know the ture age of Xehanort.

Leon says in kh1 that the heartless invaded his world 9 years ago. in those 9 years Xehanort takes over, banishes atw, and makes a heartless and nobody.

So the painting can't be more than 7 to 8 years old.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Like he posseses Terra..?

Well, considering the heart is what controls the body, yes, like possesing, though I think Terra was decided to fight, resulting in his heart disappearing somewhere (in his armor I'd say, because it's convenient), but in sleep mode. I have read a theory of Way_to_Dawn_12 about memories...
It says that about everything vital to a being, located in the heart, transfer into the soul if the heart is... not "usable". Except emotion. I liked this theory and actually it looks very true.. So, I searched here for Xehanort's case, and, that can be the case for Terra since his heart is in sleep mode in my theory, and so MX's Heart + Terra's soul = Xehanort without memories (because of the conflict heart/soul)...

For finshing this idea, when Xemnas is defeated, his soul return to the armor, awakening Terra, while the body returns to Ansem (or rather, Xehanort's heart, it's to say MX), awakening MX...

Stars

リク
Well, considering the heart is what controls the body, yes, like possesing, though I think Terra was decided to fight, resulting in his heart disappearing somewhere (in his armor I'd say, because it's convenient), but in sleep mode. I have read a theory of Way_to_Dawn_12 about memories...
It says that about everything vital to a being, located in the heart, transfer into the soul if the heart is... not "usable". Except emotion. I liked this theory and actually it looks very true.. So, I searched here for Xehanort's case, and, that can be the case for Terra since his heart is in sleep mode in my theory, and so MX's Heart + Terra's soul = Xehanort without memories (because of the conflict heart/soul)...

For finshing this idea, when Xemnas is defeated, his soul return to the armor, awakening Terra, while the body returns to Ansem (or rather, Xehanort's heart, it's to say MX), awakening MX...

Sounds right =3
So, Terra armor is somewhere else?

xZora

If time were going backwards, he would probably get younger instead of older. People would probably walk and do everything backwards, too, and your hair would get shorter instead of longer, so instead of hair cuts you would need to go get hair grows. And when you wrote something, instead of writing, it would unwrite itself. Maybe you could use an eraser to write it. I don't think that even makes sense. It would be pretty cool though. You'd just rub the eraser across the paper and fwhoosh! Writing!

That was kind of off-topic.

I think they technically are the same person... He merely stole a younger body (Terra) and put his heart in, modifying Terra's appearance... That's my explanation on this...
Hmm. That's an interesting idea. Terra's eyes turned the same color as MX's, didn't they?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Sounds right =3
So, Terra armor is somewhere else?

Indeed... I am tempted to say the Gathering, but Nomura maybe used this place for symbol... So, well, in any case I think he should appear in KH3...

Hmm. That's an interesting idea. Terra's eyes turned the same color as MX's, didn't they?

Yes. I don't know if it is related, but since the video use a lot symbolism, it could be a hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back