• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

brandy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

+:Brandy:+

Website
www.blogger.com
hello. i'm brandy, and i am new here. i have heard great things about this site and hopefully i will fit in. i like giving my opinion, so please don't be offended if i give my opinion on something and you don't agree with me.

also, please check in on my blog from time to time. the link is located in my sig.

brandy.

Rix

:)
Awards
hey, and welcome to you Brandy:) I'll hope you will enjoy your stay here and post a lot :D

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Well hello there, Brandy. =D And welcome to KHinsider. There are many types of people here so I'm sure you will fit in. Hope to see you around. Seeya. XD

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
hello. i'm brandy, and i am new here. i have heard great things about this site and hopefully i will fit in. i like giving my opinion, so please don't be offended if i give my opinion on something and you don't agree with me.

also, please check in on my blog from time to time. the link is located in my sig.

brandy.

~ 'sup, brandy. i'm azure.requiem and i'm a vet. i will most certainly not be offended at all by your expressing your opinion 'cause i'm kinda notorious for being straight forward myself. you'll be right at home here on khi. i wouldn't mind you checkin my web page every once in a while either. my link is also in my sig. hope you have a good time. i know i do. well, i guess i'll see u in the forums.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Welcome to KHI.I'm sure you will have a great time here,and post a lot ;D

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Hey there, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! Post heaps and be free! Ifya wanna bud, im here =D

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Hello.

Welcome to the wondrous bundle of internet known as KHInsider.

You'll fit in someone, if I can do it, you certainly can.

Make sure you post often, we all look forward to seeing you around.

Back