• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Problems again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
so,your completely unsure if you like her or not
atm I do like her... but I don't know if that will last

or that if she's perfect for you
I don't use the word perfect, nor do I look for it in others

also, today she told me some other chick was flirting with me (I have no idea if she was or not, doubt it). Should that tell me anything about how she feels about me???

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Continue to be her friend, but still lay subtle flirts occasionally. Not all the time because she'll think SOMETHING is up, right?

But you could just start dating her. I don't see why you wouldn't want to.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Um.... I had an odd day. She asked me if I would go to the movies with her tomarrow o_O; and I said yes...

so yeah, I'm rlly worried now. What if she like... tries to hold my hand or something??? What do I do? On one hand, that would be a good thing for me. But on the other I'm still unsure if my feelings are legit, and how much of an ass would I be if she ends up liking me and I'm just like "Oh...my hormones were ****ing with my head, sorry."? And now I have to figure out what movie we're gonna see (oh joy)

Also am I the only person who thinks about these things this hard?

HeartlesGuardian

If I were you, I'd go out with her, and if it turns out you don't like her, just tell her relationships aren't my thing, lets just be friends

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Um.... I had an odd day. She asked me if I would go to the movies with her tomarrow o_O; and I said yes...

so yeah, I'm rlly worried now. What if she like... tries to hold my hand or something??? What do I do? On one hand, that would be a good thing for me. But on the other I'm still unsure if my feelings are legit, and how much of an ass would I be if she ends up liking me and I'm just like "Oh...my hormones were ****ing with my head, sorry."? And now I have to figure out what movie we're gonna see (oh joy)

Also am I the only person who thinks about these things this hard?

First of all, I think it's a good thing that she made the first step forward, it's easier for you. xD

Second, if you are truly not really aware of your feelings, just hang out with her for a little while, maybe you'll find out when you spend a little more time with her and get to know her a little better. ^^

If nothing helps and you still can't be sure, (and if she starts with the love confessing crap) I guess it can't hurt to try to talk with her about these doubts.

There are two pros to that method:

1. She might just feel the same and not be 100% sure herself.

2. It's better to talk about the subject before it's too late and it would just cause a big disappointment for the two of you.

Well, all I can do is wish you good luck with the "date". Congratulations, you're one of the lucky guys the girls actually approach first. ^^

P.S.: But keep in mind, these are just suggestions.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So I we went to the movies (saw 21, not to bad). And... nothing happened. But that's a good thing! (kinda) I mean... it could have been A LOT worse. Like she could have stood me up (almost thought she did XD came in like 4 min. before the movie started), or tried to make a move. But she didn't, and I'm content with that. I just need to chill, and let things work as they will. And I did not mean for that to rhyme.

Also I'm now positive my mom's bf is intent on killing me via driving accident T_T

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Well handled Ningacom, keep going with your present pace.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
So I we went to the movies (saw 21, not to bad). And... nothing happened. But that's a good thing! (kinda) I mean... it could have been A LOT worse. Like she could have stood me up (almost thought she did XD came in like 4 min. before the movie started), or tried to make a move. But she didn't, and I'm content with that. I just need to chill, and let things work as they will. And I did not mean for that to rhyme.

Also I'm now positive my mom's bf is intent on killing me via driving accident T_T

lol well it's obvious you have commitment issues but your only human. So, your little day with her could of meant two things

1) She was testing you to see if you like her.

2) She did it as a friendship thing.

Now, were there other people there, or just you and her? Cause that'll explain how she feels about you. But good luck at whatever you're trying to do. Hope everything works out.
:D

afrobutt

Silver Member
lol well it's obvious you have commitment issues but your only human.
Well duh ;P
So, your little day with her could of meant two things

1) She was testing you to see if you like her.

2) She did it as a friendship thing.
Oh joy, pressure -_-;

Now, were there other people there, or just you and her? Cause that'll explain how she feels about you. But good luck at whatever you're trying to do. Hope everything works out.
:D

...that depends...which one is the right anwser o_O;? Jk, it was just the 2 of us... ZOMG DISCO FEVAH!!!!

Princess of KH

Glad everything at the movies worked out! ^^
You sound like you're doing good, so keep it up! & no pressure, seriously. WHen you get all 'pressured', you start to look like you are seriously nervous about doing anything, & it can look like you're following some list of rules on how to act, instead of being yourself. So, again, just keep being yourself!
& if you don't like dating, don't let anyone make you feel pressured to jump into a relationship. Most of the time, when ppl jump into relationships, it doesn't end up good.

Good luck! ^^

afrobutt

Silver Member
Ok... new problem.

My lame-ass friend was talking to the girl I like today (I have no idea what it was about.). Andapparently she wants me to ask her out. So at this point I'm getting rlly sick of this, it just seems so immature. "OMG, she tottaly likes you dude! Do you like her? She was talking about j00!!!"

Ugh

Anyway, I decided today that I'm going to talk to her and set all this relationship stuff straight. But there's a problem, I have no idea how to do it T_T. Halp

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Oh joy, pressure -_-;
Oh my bad, I didn't mean to pressure you. :eek:

...that depends...which one is the right anwser o_O;? Jk, it was just the 2 of us... ZOMG DISCO FEVAH!!!!
CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! she wants you in her pants!!! ...... j/k ummm well if just invited you then she's probably been thinking about you more than just a friend....... ;] sorry it took me awhile to respond.

afrobutt

Silver Member
So um... I told her I like her :blushing:. And she likes me too (that's a positive). So I think we're dating now :huh:. It's.... odd. This whole dating buisness is actually starting to bother me, it all seems so rushed. We're going on a date this weekend (I have no idea where, need to figure that out), and hopefully I can work everything out then.

Ty to everyone for the advise ^^

Princess of KH

Glad everything worked out! ^^
If this whole dating stuff is bothering you, & if it seems rushed, than just take it slow. You don't have to do what everyone terms as 'dating'. My friend's older brother is sorta dating this girl, but not really. Here's the explination:
they hang out together
he takes her places on weekends
they consider themselves to be bf/gf
they're just taking it really slow right now, not rushing anything
basically, they're just really close friends, but they're a little closer than that.

See, that's not what everyone terms as 'dating', but they are still dating. They're just taking things slowly, & they're really good friends, in the first place.
Just take it slow, & you should be ok!
Hope everything goes ok! Good luck! ^^

So um... I told her I like her :blushing:. And she likes me too (that's a positive). So I think we're dating now :huh:. It's.... odd. This whole dating buisness is actually starting to bother me, it all seems so rushed. We're going on a date this weekend (I have no idea where, need to figure that out), and hopefully I can work everything out then.

Ty to everyone for the advise ^^

Make the first move; she'll love you for it. Most women like it when the man makes the first move; it gives them a sense of comfort and relieves a lot of tension.

afrobutt

Silver Member
WEW! The almighty Ningacom has returned, asking for advise again (just one question, that's all). BUt first, an update.

I'm in love, positive now. I hadn't rlly talked to her when I made this thread, or when I posted in it. But after seriously getting to know her, it turns out shes amazing :blushing:

Anyway, the point of this post. We're going out this Thursday, and I'm planning on making a move. My only question is, when would it be a good time?

Look into her eyes and tell her that you are so thankful that she's in your life, make her feel like she's the luckiest girl alive. Then slowly go in for the kill.

Remember you have to make her feel that your not just wanting to get in her pants, respect her thoughts, tell her how much she means to you, but don't go over board, and always be honest. <3

Relationships strive upon the abiltiy to make the other feel he/she is worth everything. Give her everything.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
WEW! The almighty Ningacom has returned, asking for advise again (just one question, that's all). BUt first, an update.

I'm in love, positive now. I hadn't rlly talked to her when I made this thread, or when I posted in it. But after seriously getting to know her, it turns out shes amazing :blushing:

Anyway, the point of this post. We're going out this Thursday, and I'm planning on making a move. My only question is, when would it be a good time?

What kind of move? also, if this is fairly recent, be careful to not overstep your bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back