• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

khfm2+ in america or at least how to try

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
of for crying out loud.
if you want the game so badly, just buy it online.

the content is pretty much the same as the original
except for the additional ones. cutscenes + subs are in english.

they're not going to go through all the trouble of that for us.

Umm...in KH2FM the cutscenes are in English with Japanese subtitles, isn't that what you meant?

Oh and Re: COM is completely in Japanese, but it is really understandable if you have already played the original. For the rest you can just look up translation guides.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Yeah, I seriously have no idea why people "want" this game in English so bad. It already is! Most people refer to it as "KH2FM", but it really is "KH2FM+". At first, I thought the plus was why everyone wanted it: Re:CoM isn't in English. But this is just ridiculous. There wasn't all this crap for KHFM.

(Also, isn't it annoying when people say "KHFM+"? Huh? What are you talking about?!)

W

wrendax

Get a life...

...and a new avatar.

I'm sorry but if you really would send money to Square-Enix, I guess they'd just keep it and say "thank you for the support". -___-

Or you might as well spend the money to import KH2FM yourself then...

Say the guy with 663 posts.

And i like my new avatar

dejah

:|
yar Lenny, that's what i meant, (brain to fingers miscommunication)

lol.

and Mr. AndyCloseEyes.

i think it's pretty straightforward when people say KHFM and KH2FM, it's just a plus sign.. no big deal...

M

Master Roxas

me want it 2........ but I'm so desperate and I'm going to learn some japanese.... it can't SO hard lan´guage

Twilight'sView

How did you get it? Do you live in Japan?
Or if you live in America, how did you even get it to work? Someone told me that Japanese games won't work on American PS2s so.....yeah, how did you do it?

Please don't change the subject or at least include a relevant tribut to the discussion.

Its a good idea but I already have it

No "buts" about it.

If you already have it then that's good for you, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of fans don't and CAN'T have it, and won't even be able to enjoy it if they did have it because of the language settings.

Try thinking of a way YOU yourself can benifit from a U.S.A. version being made. ( :sleep: and THERE IS a way you can benefit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back