• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*-Deep Tears-*

VENTURE? I thought it was VENTUS. All I know is that in Latin his name means WIND (or was it AIR)Well anyway it relates to SKY in some way cause you all know that SORA means SKY in Latin.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Saying that, Venture wouldn't be that bad. If Terra and Aqua are the real names though, It's probably going ot be Ventus.

Awesome Ansem

there's an obvious theme with the names. knowing this, ven's name has to be ventus, because it means wind. It would be dumb if Terra=earth, Aqua=water, and Ven=Venture=adventure? seriously.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

^ agreed....and people is it really that important...?
im sure the majority of us will call him "Ven" even after is FULL name is revealed..
and also we all know its related to the word "wind"

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
IT'S VENTUS. End of story.

Ventus? What is that, japanese for sky?lol Where did that come from and Venture?? like.... adventure?? I guess you can do weird crap like to all there names like terra, a replace it with an o and r and you get: terror. And I guess when terra's eyes turned yellow, it was quite terrorfying *sarcsm* and I guess Aqua name can be short for Aquarium *another sarcastic moment* lol idk, I'm just talking nonsense now, then agaon, the KH section is turning into nonsense..... xD

A

Anima Relic

^Speculation is the reason for this forum, without it there really wouldn't be a reason to be here on this site.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

if you ask me all of these theories about kh3, bbs, 358/2, and coded, are useless. people should just wait for the game to come out, then speculate on the unexplained things. i have made only 1 theory, and thats on what the enemies might be called.

so.......who cares about you and what you've done?

JK...LOL:thumbsup:

A

Anima Relic

^As I said before that's the main point of this site, sure you can go play the inferno or look at the other sections, but they really aren't that important and they can sometimes get boring.

K

kingdomfighter5

VENTURE? I thought it was VENTUS. All I know is that in Latin his name means WIND (or was it AIR)Well anyway it relates to SKY in some way cause you all know that SORA means SKY in Latin.

The latin root is Venti not Ventus, that makes it past tense. Venture is wind in its infinitive gentive state i believe. If someone knows better correct me but i know its (infinitive) something

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
^Speculation is the reason for this forum, without it there really wouldn't be a reason to be here on this site.

There's nothing wrong with speculation.

The problem is people who don't think things through/ get off topic/ don't bother checking to see if the thread already exists.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All we know for certain is that the word Ven in latin means sky, wind, or air. We also know that Ven is a shortening of the character's full name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back