• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds for Birth By Sleep (From the previous games)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

(I can only hope that I'm not reposting a thread. Too lazy to go and check myself :closedeyes:)

Since the setting is ten years in the past I think these worlds are appropriate for the game:

Deep Jungle: Young Tarzan, Turk, etc.

Hollow Bastion

Twilight Town

Olympus Colosseum: Young Hercules

Pride Rock: Mufasa, Baby Simba

Disney Castle: Younger Goofy, Younger Donald, Younger King Mickey

Port Royal: Teen Jack

Space Paranoids

Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Agrabah, Atlantica, and Halloween Town never really had that much of a past for their characters, at least not one that would be familiar to the person playing, so I think those should be out. What do you all think?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think that Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah are already confirmed in those you said.

I personally would like PotC or Halloween Town.

A

Azrael

I think that Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Olympus Coliseum and Agrabah are already confirmed in those you said.

I personally would like PotC or Halloween Town.

Me too, but to what backstory these worlds will have? I dont want BBS to end up like Kh2, where 90 percent of the worlds were fillers

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Me too, but to what backstory these worlds will have? I dont want BBS to end up like Kh2, where 90 percent of the worlds were fillers

I agree. Well, for PotC, they could show when Jack makes the deal with Davy Jones... And make something about the heart outside of a body, for Davy Jones, some explanation on the heart which would be true in KH Universe...

Halloween Town, well, they could make the professor creating the girl (don't remember her name), and her having emotion, everyone wondering how he could create for her a heart or if he used an old one, etc etc...

Land of Dragons, Beast's Castle, Agrabah, Atlantica, and Halloween Town never really had that much of a past for their characters, at least not one that would be familiar to the person playing, so I think those should be out. What do you all think?

Halloween town. No past, eh? How about this?

Yeah.

Anyway, I like the idea of Beast's Castle. For no reason at all.

RikusGaurdian

nice find wae416, thatd make a good story for Halloween Town in BBS!
I think they could also put how Belle first met the beast, (even though the age and time period thing is kinda off)

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I agree. Well, for PotC, they could show when Jack makes the deal with Davy Jones... And make something about the heart outside of a body, for Davy Jones, some explanation on the heart which would be true in KH Universe...

Halloween Town, well, they could make the professor creating the girl (don't remember her name), and her having emotion, everyone wondering how he could create for her a heart or if he used an old one, etc etc...

Hmm, these would make good ideas for PotC and Halloween Town, also how about a new world like National Treasure?

UrbanQuattrus

Tarzan most likely won't be back, because obtaining it would likely require too many copyright battles that SE doesn't want to deal with.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
we need some new worlds, everything mentioned has been...mentioned! played before, not new...

and who knows if there will even be that many disney worlds in bbs, not to be a negative nelly

bbs looks more like a ff game then kh, but thats just wat i got out of it from the trailer

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
idk, its in the past

unless they want to put their characters into a time machine and age them back 10 years, along with the world, there is not many logical choices

Detronilizer

The PoH worlds will all be there. And I daresay they're all important to the plot.

Confirmed Worlds:

1.) The Gathering Place
2.) Hollow Bastion
3.) Destiny Islands
4.) Twilight Town (possibly)
5.) Cinderella
6.) Sleeping Beauty
7.) Snow White
8.) Beast's Castle
9.) Agrabah
10.) Wonderland
11.) Olympus Colliseum

Worlds I Hope Are In It:

1.) Terabithia - 60% Chance
2.) The Incredibles - 10% Chance
3.) Deep Jungle - 20% Chance
4.) Halloween Town - 70% Chance

Y

Yannis

BBS being 10 years ago is pure genious!;

-10 years ago Tarzan was a kid

-10 years ago Jack Sparrow made deal with Davy Jones

-10 years ago Simba was kid

Blink Me

The PoH worlds will all be there. And I daresay they're all important to the plot.

Confirmed Worlds:

1.) The Gathering Place
2.) Hollow Bastion
3.) Destiny Islands
4.) Twilight Town (possibly)
5.) Cinderella
6.) Sleeping Beauty
7.) Snow White
8.) Beast's Castle
9.) Agrabah
10.) Wonderland
11.) Olympus Colliseum

Are they actually confirmed? Cos it would be interesting to go back to wonderland. maybe see tweedle dee and dum and mad hatter. although i don't know how that would work as alice never spent 10 years in wonderland. And i know i've said this before, but it i think it sucks that agrabah returned. its been on every game so far, can't they think of a new disney world or at least bring back neverland or pinnochio. And i don't really know how beasts castle would work either, since belle and beast didn't meet ten years ago. unless in kingdom hearts 1 she'd been frozen for 10 years and beast was looking for her.

Y

Yannis

I sadly begin to doubt PotC will be in : Jack didn't seem to know what a keyblade is...
Maybe he saw just Terra´s keyblade. It doesnt seem much like a key like KK does.

Maybe Jack did never meet MVAT, MX, DS. Maybe you find Davy Jones and fight him? Also in times of BBS, Jack was abandoned to that deserted Island. SO maybe we will just meet Barbossa and Davy Jones.

We could also see child- Elizabeth and Will Turner, like in beginning of movie.

It all fits perfectly.

Detronilizer

Are they actually confirmed? Cos it would be interesting to go back to wonderland. maybe see tweedle dee and dum and mad hatter. although i don't know how that would work as alice never spent 10 years in wonderland. And i know i've said this before, but it i think it sucks that agrabah returned. its been on every game so far, can't they think of a new disney world or at least bring back neverland or pinnochio. And i don't really know how beasts castle would work either, since belle and beast didn't meet ten years ago. unless in kingdom hearts 1 she'd been frozen for 10 years and beast was looking for her.

Well, half of them are confirmed. And most of them seemed to be PoH worlds. I guess the others will appear as well.

Y

Yannis

Worlds I Hope Are In It:

1.) Terabithia - 60% Chance
2.) The Incredibles - 10% Chance
3.) Deep Jungle - 20% Chance
4.) Halloween Town - 70% Chance
Im confused. Where you get that high chances for Terabithia? Your percents made no sense, we have nothing to proove them.

These would be the more accurate chances:
1.) Terabithia - 3% chance
2.) The Incredibles - 2% chance
3.) Deep Jungle - 35% chance(would be 45, but due to copyright-reasons it fell)
4.) Halloween Town - 28% chance

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Im confused. Where you get that high chances for Terabithia? Your percents made no sense, we have nothing to proove them.

These would be the more accurate chances:
1.) Terabithia - 3% chance
2.) The Incredibles - 2% chance
3.) Deep Jungle - 35% chance(would be 45, but due to copyright-reasons it fell)
4.) Halloween Town - 28% chance

ur probably right
My chances for those world would be
Terabithia:0.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999%chance in other words... NO
The Incredibles:40%
Deep Jungle:29%
Halloween Town:35%(they could due, as someone has said before me, when the professor creates sally)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back