• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Members lied!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwolf124

that is true but they did have hearts at one time take that into consideration people it will also make sense if you stop thinking about it

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yes... but if we stop thinking about it, we won't get theories... and that'll get us nowhere until the games actually come out. It's alot more fun this way

Xephr Darkwind

Website
www.xephr-darkwind.deviantart.com
Xemnas remember anger and hate, is that his memories?
I guess that Roxas make Axel having a heart, just like he awaken him..xD

No that is not Xemnas' memories, just like what I said at the beginning Xemnas used what was left of Kingdom Hearts' to fight Sora and to have a new form so he could continue to fight him

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Perhaps the body still has some connection to the heart besides remebering

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Wanna know the real meaning behind Axel's tear in that Final Mix cutscene? It's rather simple, really.

Think about this: Axel, as a Nobody, was dead by the time that cutscene happened. That cutscene takes place after Sora defeats Roxas in The World that Never Was, and Axel had died on the way there.

So, then, the Axel in the cutscene is not the same as the Nobody we'd been dealing with in the game up until that point - he's actually in a similar position to Roxas. He still exists, but only inside of his Other's heart...

...and because of this, he, like Roxas and Namine at the end of the game, has a heart, for all intents and purposes. The single tear is there as proof of Axel's "happy ending" (in the only sense that a Nobody can ever have a happy ending) - he doesn't fade into nothingness, he gets to keep his own existence, and he has a heart, even if only through his other.

Which all means that this particular scene isn't a very good indicator one way or the other of whether or not a Nobody can feel; Axel isn't, strictly speaking, a Nobody anymore, even if he acts rather much like the Axel we've seen throughout the game.

...or, at least, that's how I interpret it. xD

Stars

リク
Roxas felt emotions because his heart was returning since Sora was almost awake. You see, Roxas is a special nobody. He's pretty much the only one that has an other that transformed back from a Heartless
Then how bout Axel....? And Xemnas?
No that is not Xemnas' memories, just like what I said at the beginning Xemnas used what was left of Kingdom Hearts' to fight Sora and to have a new form so he could continue to fight him

What has left in Kingdom Hearts?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Im not sure if it was in another report but Nomura stated somewhere that Axels heart did return to his original body

King Mario

Wanna know the real meaning behind Axel's tear in that Final Mix cutscene? It's rather simple, really.

Think about this: Axel, as a Nobody, was dead by the time that cutscene happened. That cutscene takes place after Sora defeats Roxas in The World that Never Was, and Axel had died on the way there.

So, then, the Axel in the cutscene is not the same as the Nobody we'd been dealing with in the game up until that point - he's actually in a similar position to Roxas. He still exists, but only inside of his Other's heart...

...and because of this, he, like Roxas and Namine at the end of the game, has a heart, for all intents and purposes. The single tear is there as proof of Axel's "happy ending" (in the only sense that a Nobody can ever have a happy ending) - he doesn't fade into nothingness, he gets to keep his own existence, and he has a heart, even if only through his other.

Which all means that this particular scene isn't a very good indicator one way or the other of whether or not a Nobody can feel; Axel isn't, strictly speaking, a Nobody anymore, even if he acts rather much like the Axel we've seen throughout the game.

...or, at least, that's how I interpret it. xD

I congratulate you, that's the best interpretations of the events I have ever read. :thumbsup:

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Roxas felt emotions because his heart was returning since Sora was almost awake. You see, Roxas is a special nobody. He's pretty much the only one that has an other that transformed back from a Heartless
Then how bout Axel....? And Xemnas?

Axel was just a normal human Nobody, basically, despite his friendship with Roxas. The extra scene suggests, though, that once his Other awakens (after he dies), he, like Roxas, is able to feel normal emotions again.

Xehanort and Xemnas are special, but not in the same way as Sora and Roxas are:
- Roxas: His heart (Sora) manages to create a new body for itself and exist as a separate being - but otherwise, Sora's heart is unchanged. So, while Roxas and Sora are separate, it stands to reason that the heart (Sora) and the body (Roxas) could still resonate together as they normally would (though perhaps weaker due to the distance. In such a case, Roxas would have emotions through Sora.
- Xemnas: The specifics are kind of blurry, but the best explanation seems to be that Xehanort throws away his body to become an existence of only a heart. Because a separate heart lacks the protection granted by the body, however, this leads to his heart becoming corrupted and turning into a Heartless (a being created from the darkness - and only the darkness - in a heart) itself. This is different from what happened to Sora - Sora's heart is protected from corruption by Kairi's light - and from what normally turns people into Heartless - a Heartless takes their heart, and the darkness in it becomes another Heartless, but the heart itself remains unchanged.

So, it's basically impossible to tell what would happen to Xemnas and Xehanort, exactly, but it stands to reason that having a corrupted heart will mess up the resonance between heart and body just as readily as - or even more readily than - having a Heartless be in possession of the heart... which would explain why Xehanort still wouldn't have emotions, despite being a special Nobody.

Im not sure if it was in another report but Nomura stated somewhere that Axels heart did return to his original body

I'm not sure if there was ever a canonical confirmation, but:

a) Namine apparently said this in one of the Kingdom Hearts novels

and

b) Nomura said in the interviews that Nobodies who are killed after their Heartless are reunited with their hearts, and that this is also possible for Nobodies who are killed before their Heartless if something happens (probably, if the Heartless is killed).

Both of which seem to imply the conclusion that Axel's heart did return to his original body (along with the suggestion given in the Final Mix scene). ^_^

I congratulate you, that's the best interpretations of the events I have ever read. :thumbsup:

Thanks. ^_^ I love coming up with interpretations, and I really like this particular one because I think it could fit in with canon.

Xephr Darkwind

Website
www.xephr-darkwind.deviantart.com
Ok I watch the scene again were Axel & Roxas had there talk and Axel said that He would soon won't be able to talk to him in his consciousness and maybe thats why there discussion ended Axel with his tear since that both of them are talking to each other (In Roxas' consciousness) they might have experience having a heart. Since Axel faded onto oblivion he was still able to contact Roxas, after his defeat in TWTNW in the hand of Sora.

At least that my theory

Sainasuki

I think the Organization 13 have emotions. No matter what they have emotions. When they get angry that is an emotion. When they feel like they need Kingdom Hearts, that it an emotion.

Roxas was part of the Organization 13, he has emotions. I think the Organizaiton 13 is trying to find out about who they really are and what meaning they have in life, so there lost.

That's how I think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back