• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I totaly had this Roxas dream ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

ok so nobody bag on this /flame this cuz im just putting up this dream i actualy had

i was roxas in this hollow bastion tricked out castle oblivion but i couldnt leave my room unless i had a sex change, so i closed my eyes really hard and became a girl and found out the secret to the 14 member, so i went out and killed a bunch of heartless in the hallways near the dorms and like, got killed by larxene who had turned into this final fantasy looking cat and lightninged me to deads, so i had to start over like, three times.

any1 else have these strange experiences?

TheDood

Wow.. that was so awesome I lol'd...

I wish I had a dream that awesome =p

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Oh Joy another dream thread, I tell ya these keep getting weirder and weirder, Im serriously thinking some peope need help if they have dreams as weird as these (My opinion)

anyways Umm... Im begining to think they should make a section in the forums, entitled "Weird KH experiences" Mainly cause these are getting a little weird and crouded and spark up really weird and dumb theories that people believe because it was in their dream.

Im telling ya it's just the imagination running wild out of boredem....

keybladespower#5

I had a good dream but it was very quick...

it was Riku fighting in KH:COM and it kept switching worlds and then switching from 2D to 3D it was pretty cool!

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
No offence, but I get the feeling this is just another "I had this dream" thing, so that people can post a crappy [ again, no offence ] theory, and just say "oh, don't flame me, don't bag me, it was just a dream".

Wow, what an unconscious experience you had, I somehow don't recall ever having these weird dreams, mine include; motor sports or the occasional babe! XD But meh' everyone's different. Good luck with it, I guess.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
No offence, but I get the feeling this is just another "I had this dream" thing, so that people can post a crappy [ again, no offence ] theory, and just say "oh, don't flame me, don't bag me, it was just a dream".
Here Here! Im sorry but yes I 100% agree with you. Although I mean no idiot could make such a dumb theory (No offence you can't control your imagination) but I mean sometimes I wonder if these really were dreams or were they really just somone's excuse to write a retarded sort of fanfiction yet not stick it in the fanfiction section to get burned by people who hate it. lol

Wow, what an unconscious experience you had, I somehow don't recall ever having these weird dreams, mine include; motor sports or the occasional babe! XD But meh' everyone's different. Good luck with it, I guess.
*highfives the aussie*

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
i was roxas in this hollow bastion tricked out castle oblivion but i couldnt leave my room unless i had a sex change, so i closed my eyes really hard and became a girl and found out the secret to the 14 member, so i went out and killed a bunch of heartless in the hallways near the dorms and like, got killed by larxene who had turned into this final fantasy looking cat and lightninged me to deads, so i had to start over like, three times.

That... totally pwns my weirdest dreams. Seriously. My strangest dream was that I was being chased by some giant green blob thing, rofl. I was like 5 at that time, so....
I can't say that I've had KH-related dreams, though its always interesting to read about these things, no matter how weird they are. XD

SeaSalt IceCream said:
Here Here! Im sorry but yes I 100% agree with you. Although I mean no idiot could make such a dumb theory (No offence you can't control your imagination) but I mean sometimes I wonder if these really were dreams or were they really just somone's excuse to write a retarded sort of fanfiction yet not stick it in the fanfiction section to get burned by people who hate it. lol

Uh, actually, it's not an excuse, for one, it is Kingdom Hearts related, secondly, ease up he's new, the newbie just wanted to tell us his dreams of Kingdom Hearts. :)

SeaSalt IceCream said:
*highfives the aussie*

Uh o.k. that was random. But o.k. XD

MDK Phoshterxic said:
So then there's three Aussies ?? =S

[ woops, off-topic ]

Spam much?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Uh, actually, it's not an excuse, for one, it is Kingdom Hearts related, secondly, ease up he's new, the newbie just wanted to tell us his dreams of Kingdom Hearts.
lol So true Im normally the nice when when it comes to new people lol I just ran out of most of my niceness for today :) lol Apologies for being mean, just sometimes I get sick of these threads, lol!

Uh o.k. that was random. But o.k. XD
Random is my middle name... Well ok it's not, but meh, It will be for now XD Untill I come up with a new random middle name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U know, i admire you, u can remember your dream.
I hope u dream again, kill Larxene. D:
Lol

Im Joking! MUAHAHA I had you scared aye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back