• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to SF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Mmmk, so I just finished reading through your Ed, Edd, and Eddy fanfict, I feel that it was very underappreciated. I want a battle specifically with you, in any type. Power, Melee, random characters. I don't care lol, just felt like throwing it open to you. You don't need to accept if you don't want to, I just chose you because your writing style is k33l0r.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Gasp, I've been challenged?!

Well, I'll accept but can we make it a Melee battle 'cause I excel in that specific category, but only if it's all right with you.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Sure, melee it is. It's really late so I'll edit a template in tomorrow, since I actually have no melee characters at my disposal.

Aphex

.Inspire.
I have a few melee characters in my hands actually, though there are two who I haven't used fully considering my matches would end short or just die out of nowhere. But I'll edit this post with a template tomorrow after school. I look forward to having a great match.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Yang Lee

Alias: The Water Storm Dragon

Appearance: Yang has short brown hair, his bangs being gelled so that they were spiked out forward which nearly covered his hazel colored eyes. As for his attire, Yang dons a sleeveless salmon Kung Fu shirt, along with a pair of yellow wrist bands. For his lower half, he has on a pair of black pants followed by a pair of matching black sneakers.

Fighting Style: Gong (Kung) Fu

History: The Wind Gust Dragon and Water Storm Dragon, otherwise known as Yun and Yang are the adolescent gang leaders of Hong Kong. The pair of them live with their uncle and keep a small shop in the heart of the city. They both attain great support from their "God fathers", the crime lords of Hong Kong and are also known to cause a fair bit of mischief all in the name of good "fun". Both Yun and Yang fight in a style of Chinese Gong (Kung) Fu which seems to be rooted deeply in Kempo. Since their grandfather, none other than Gen, taught them their fighting style. Despite the fact that their fighting style is the same, the two have very branched techniques. Yun concentrates on instantaneous and fast hits like gusts of wind while Yang prefers a flowing style which moves like the sea. But enough with the references of his brother Yun and let's get down to knowing Yang a bit more.

Yang originally came from Shanghai, China but when their parents had died, the Lee brothers were taken under the care of a martial artist named Gen as referred in the intro. He taught the techniques of the fighting style Gong(Kung) Fu as the two got older. Once the two reached their teenage years, Gen gave the brothers a job at the restaurant he owned that lied withing Hong Kong. However, business didn't do too well so both Yun and Yang decided to take part in various Martial Arts Tournaments in order to rack in money they could put into the restaurant. And considering they joined together, they had better odds at winning, which they did.

Unlike Yun, who is more of the adventurous type, Yang is rather the laid back type. Or in other words, the one who decides to hide in the shadows. All though his brother doesn't seem to notice, Yang appears to live in the shadows of Yun, which is true. He, one day, would like to get out of that position and prove that he is by far, the better fighter out of the two. And so while Yun decides to go on about his mischievous ways throughout Honk Kong, Yang takes the time to train, growing stronger by each day that passes.

Techniques

- Torou Zan (Mantis Slashes) - Yang delays a fraction of a second and then rushes forward while crouching low swinging his arm outward in front of him as a streak of light follows his motion. If performed again then Yang will swipe outwards with the same arm, and if done a 3rd time then Yang will swipe in once again accompanied by a much larger flash. This can be done in a combo or delayed for timing purpose.

- Senkyuutai (Roll Kick) - Yang will perform a roll across the ground first before thrusting himself off the ground with his arm, foot aimed almost straight up.

- Byakou Sushouda (White Tiger Twin Palm Strike) - Yang will pair his fists together and then push forward with his palms(and his entire body). Perfect for knocking back his opponents.

- Cartwheel - Yang leans forward and grabs, if he connects he'll perform a cartwheel over his opponent's shoulders landing him on the opposite side and giving him a margin of time to strike his opponent as they stand dazed.

- Kaihou (Teleport Dash) - Yang kneels down and becomes a blur before quickly reappearing a distance away. Usually used to get out of a tight spot.

- Raishin Mahakan - Yang stomps the ground with his foot while stabbing forward with a speared palm. If he connects, he will quickly pass through his opponent as they are hit repeatedly around the neck area.

- Tenshin Senkyutai - Yang rolls into what looks like a supped up version of the Roll Kick. Instead of hitting twice with the leg thrust, Yang goes into a long 8 hitting flurry of kicks within his small amount of air time.

- Sei ei Enbu - Yang gathers energy around himself and creates multiple images of him. During the duration of the super (about 7 or so seconds)Yang's damage is decreased, but he gains the coverage and damage of a pair of images that trail and perform all the actions that Yang himself performs.

- Raishin Mahakan MAXX - This maneuver can only be performed once Yang is still in his Sei ei Enbu state. Once activated, Yang with then surround his opponent with the multiple images of himself. Afterwards, he and the copies will all perform the Raishin Mahaka technique before time is up, as the opponent will be taken down with hundreds of blows received to their neck. This maneuver is proven to be deadly.

Akans

「moriya」
Um - Question. Not very relevant, and I apologize if I offend you but...

Your moves - Raishin Mahakan, Byakou Sushouda, and so on, are Japanese names. Your character learned the Chinese art of Gong-Fu. White Tiger Twin Palm Strike - Byakou Sushouda... I am Chinese, and that definitely does translate into White Tiger Twin Palm Strike...
I'm kind of confused....

Still, cool character - better than anything I have so far XD

Aphex

.Inspire.
Nice original character, SF. Not like he's from street fighter. hahahaha

And this is coming from somebody who can't even finish a battle with the likes of me? Face it pal, you're not worth to argue with so you can put away that "tough guy" attitude of yours away. you're not getting to me, lol. Now be a good little boy and let the grown ups have their battle.

Anyway, all though I'm not too fond of Reckless posting in here, I'll just simply ignore him. He's just having his little fit after the message I sent him recently so don't mind him at all. Though, I'll be looking forward to having a good battle, Breakdown.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
And this is coming from somebody who can't even finish a battle with the likes of me? Face it pal, you're not worth to argue with so you can put away that "tough guy" attitude of yours away. you're not getting to me, lol. Now be a good little boy and let the grown ups have their battle.

Anyway, all though I'm not too fond of Reckless posting in here, I'll just simply ignore him. He's just having his little fit after the message I sent him recently so don't mind him at all. Though, I'll be looking forward to having a good battle, Breakdown.

So uhh internet drama solves everything.

ohwait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back