• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Movie] Meet The Spartans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pass or Fail (most likely)

• Pass

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Fail

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
There never was an era of spoof movies. The Scary Movie series was the only good set of parodies. Ever.

...Well, aside from maybe Not Another Teen Movie. Maybe.

precisely. since spoof movies had lost thier luster, they've they place in history, and popularity. save for several good ones.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
^ And not even every one of the Scary Movie movies was decent.

As for Meet the Spartans, my cousin said it was funny, and one of my better friends said it was stupid.

When I was finally dragged to see it by a group of people, I decided that my cousin must be mentally handicapped and that my friend was more like me than I first knew.

I swear my eyes and ears were bleeding by the end of it.

My friends also said it was stupid and that they wanted their $8 back.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I cant beleive this Movie #1 in the Box office.

Shows how Stupid America is and how they enjoy Stale Comedy. What a group of Idiots. They should kill them selfs for wasting there time and Money.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The critical response is devastatingly terrible. Unfortunately, I can't take any comfort in that, since it's a box office success. Like I said, this will never end.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
My friends and I snuck in after seeing Cloverfield and walked out in 20 mins.... That was pure and utter garbage. What really irked me was people were enjoying it.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
These movies are always so stupid. I cant believe that people pay money to see them. I talked to a couple people about this movie and I guess it only has like 2 laughs in it. I dont see why people waste their time with it.

A

Azanulbizare

This is funny.

We all said it would suck before it came out.

And you all ended up watching the damn thing.

FER SHAME.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
^In a way I agree. It made it to the top of the box office simply because everyone wanted to prove how dumb it was. It had good advertising simply because it made us all notice it and it's a spoof on 300, already making us notice it in most likely disgust. From there the consumers, us, did a rather good job of buying it. We see that it's bad in the commercials and talk about how bad it may be, and then a few of us will see it simply because we want to prove it's bad, so we pay the 6-12 dollars to go see the movie, thus meaning that we just added 6-12 dollars to the amount they earned. And if everyone does this (and there's a lot of people), then we're going to be having it raised just because it was so dumb.

Tada? *won't be wasting money on it* 'Sides, there's not much of a movie theater nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back