• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GREAT WAY TO LEVEL UP!.... do you think its cheatish!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Are you tired of running through TWTNW over and over again?! well i discovered an awesome way to level up! and its really fast! but you must have at least been through the pride lands the second time, oh and you need magnega!! :bored:.... anywho what you do is go to pridelands, from there go to the top of the rock (where you fought scar!) and there should be hundreds of rapid thrusters! and you go in the middle and use magnega! it literally rolls in thousands of exp.! it took me a little more than 45 minutes to reach 99 from level 80! which is fast considering you need more exp. the higher the level!... also i have a question! do you think that this is cheatish!? :huh:

Blue

home is where the heart is
Oh wow,this is my first time hearing this!Are you sure?
I'll make sure to try it out when I'll be replaying KH2 =D

Well,I wouldn't consider it real cheating.Just a faster way to level up for anyone who hasn't got the patience =P

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Yeah I've done this before and no I don't think it's cheating, just improvising.

Marly

Awards
Oh wow,this is my first time hearing this!Are you sure?
I'll make sure to try it out when I'll be replaying KH2 =D

Well,I wouldn't consider it real cheating.Just a faster way to level up for anyone who hasn't got the patience =P

yes im sure X3 lol ive done it lol! =D! the only downside is that i dont think that you get mangega until you beat Xigbar D= but still it helps for Saix and Sephiroth and all the other people after that! oh and if you wanna do the Hades Cup!

Marly

Awards
u do know that u dont need magnega right?

well i suppose! but with it you really dont have to do anything! at least just cast it and they die while being sucked in... its just faster that way... i suppose you could use magnera or something else.... :confused:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Nope not cheating, it's being smart! Cheatcodes are cheating lol, but if u actually play the game without em u aint cheating, you're just being clever!

Elorah

Awards
Hmm i never really thought of that! I wouldn't call it cheating if you thought of it yourself without any cheat codes etc. I need to try this ^_^

kh is ba

This isnt a new thing. I did it the first time I beat kh2 and that was when it came out. Oh and its better if you use the keyblade and the ability that makes it so you get more experience in a tight situation and then you make sure you have that annoying low health sound when you do it.

twilight-chaser

This isnt a new thing. I did it the first time I beat kh2 and that was when it came out. Oh and its better if you use the keyblade and the ability that makes it so you get more experience in a tight situation and then you make sure you have that annoying low health sound when you do it.

thats true it is true

but wat i dont get is why do people have to wait till 80's 90's lv to beat sephy it took me lv 34 in normal and 52 at proud mode man u people's are slow with it

Marly

Awards
Your welcome all who said thanks!! and sorry if this is old! D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back