• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Prison Break Season 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strifentine

Awards
OH GOD. I love Prison Break.

That episode on Monday was great too. Really satisfying to see that witch get her treatment D:

AAAAND. Do you guys think Sarah's really dead? I dunno, but maybe.... she's not. LJ didn't see her die, and that head could've been a fake, ionno. I don't like her that much, but goddamn, I want Michael to be happy ._.;

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
OH GOD. I love Prison Break.

That episode on Monday was great too. Really satisfying to see that witch get her treatment D:

AAAAND. Do you guys think Sarah's really dead? I dunno, but maybe.... she's not. LJ didn't see her die, and that head could've been a fake, ionno. I don't like her that much, but goddamn, I want Michael to be happy ._.;

ummm, LJ said that he was in the room when she did it.he just closed his eyes.

i really wouldnt put it past the company to fake it.but i mean, thats gotta be a damn good fake

alex needs to get back in the game!

Strifentine

Awards
Alex got drugs from T-bag last time, but he refused at first... I guess he gave in and took 'em. =X

And I used to hate Bellick, but he's changing.... I'm kinda glad he survived.

Strifentine

Awards
It's Prison Break. Of course they aren't going to successfully break out next week XD Something will go wrong.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
bellicks gettin cocky

without the asenine or w/e, he would die everytime
sneaky move though, i applaud him for that

im sooo glad scotty got owned

lincoln needs to blow that bitch up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back