• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Movie] Meet The Spartans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pass or Fail (most likely)

• Pass

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Fail

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah this movie is going to fail terribly. 300 was fantastic. I dont think it should be made fun of this way. I can understand that it appeals to a lot of people. I refuse to see it though. It's getting to be like the Scary Movie movies all over again.

It's not necessarily based off of 300. Only as much as Scary Movie was based off Scream. It's an amalgamation of all kinds of shit, apparently.

And I loved the first three Scary Movies. Namely the first and third. Both are two of my favorite comedies ever ~8D

~Dorian Gray

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
these type of movies, their commercials alone annoy me.... i hate them... no sense stupid type of movies, waste of millions of dollars... id never go see it.... dumb teen "comedy" movies.... these movie producers are struggling to find good scripts these days....

if anyone knows of any other good movie commin post it on my thread comming soon
http://forums.khinsider.com/media/94996-coming-soon.html

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
When I saw the commercial for this, I honestly couldn't believe they were making another 300ish movie, let alone a comedy, before I realized it was a shitty "make fun of everything" movie.

Swag

Young King
The ONLY good movies like this are the ones in the "Scary Movie" series. All immitators are shit, it's the law.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
no sense stupid type of movies, waste of millions of dollars... id never go see it.... dumb teen "comedy" movies.... these movie producers are struggling to find good scripts these days....

1.Millions of dollars? These films have a budget in the ten thousands.

2.They're not struggling to find good scripts. They're simply making movies that'll make money. Meet the Spartans will attract the crowd that actually enjoyed Epic Movie (lol wtf), and will probably make a respectable amount of cash.

scary movie 3 was hilarious! i liked epic movie better though.

I laughed. Hard.

~Dorian Gray

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I am getting SICK of these movies. They keep spewing forth and they keep making money, and it's really getting on my nerves.

No matter if this movie bombs or not, there will always be more.

same here. first there was Date Movie, then Epic Movie, now this.

you know this is typical. they take movies that where big hits and down-sized them just to make a laugh.

:angry: i'm telling yeah, it have been funny in the past, but now....it's just wrong.

Draco Meteora

it's the yearly "movie that makes fun of movies that came out last year".

same as epic movie made fun of stuff that came out in 06

and date movie stuff from 05.

this movie is likely to be forgotten by summer =)

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
Wow, you guys should all brighten up a bit. Yes, these movies are shit and will be forgotten by this summer. But they are retartedly funny. They make me laugh.....

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im Getting Really Sick of these Stupid Movie Spoofs.

There not funny and nor do they look funny.

I swear if this makes top 5 Movies for a week in the Box office. People are so Stupid and have a stale sense of Humor.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Im actually looking foward to this movie it looks quite enjoyable then again i enjoy this Kind of Humor. See whats also gonna be funny is when scary movie 5 comes out there will be an exact same thread like this with the exact same people saying the exact same thing

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Im actually looking foward to this movie it looks quite enjoyable then again i enjoy this Kind of Humor. See whats also gonna be funny is when scary movie 5 comes out there will be an exact same thread like this with the exact same people saying the exact same thing

Unless they get their act together and hire the guy who directed SM3, yeah, probably. Scary Movie 4 was an abomination.

~Dorian Gray

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Im Getting Really Sick of these Stupid Movie Spoofs.

There not funny and nor do they look funny.

I swear if this makes top 5 Movies for a week in the Box office. People are so Stupid and have a stale sense of Humor.

at least someone here has some "real" common sense about these kind of movies.

in short, my opinion of these movie spoofs: :thumbdown:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, I'm ify on this movie. I don't care much for movie spoofs, but some scenes do look funny. Take that Brittney Spears, lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back