• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2´s disturbing ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

Yeah I kinda know what you mean and I hate all the yaoi-theories espacially what they did to Axel and Roxas.. and they really hadn't any close scenes
I didnt understand why Riku couldn't walk either ...the scene was just unnecessary

but it's like in FFVII: Sora loves Kairi and I think she does too ( maybe Riku did in KH1? ) but they won't show it because it's not a lovestory they will continue showing the three as best friends

kyblade24

"The World:R2", waiting to PK your ass...
I think that it is indeed wrong, as it would be for most of the western players. however, that kind of thing would be normal to eastern players, seeing as there is that kind of thing in most anime, manga, and games. just a thought.

8shortfuse

LOL. Quoted.

Nothing that happens at the end of the game is not understandable. Think back to the first game. They were rivals, and then enemies. Think of how much guilt Riku had for what he did. He was just trying to make up for it. Xemnas gave Riku a hit that almost killed him, don't you expect him to be a little weak? Sora had to help him walk, and his belt buckle is logically the only place that you can use. And sitting on the beach, do you expect them to be 10 feet from eachother when they are potentially staring into a future where they might not ever get to see anybody again? They were best friends, give them a break lol.

Yeah, I totally agree. They are best friends people. Where else was Sora going to grab to help Riku walk. It was just his belt. Riku is about a foot taller than Sora. Sora probably needed to keep his balance. And they were not even sitting that close on the beach, it's not like they were sitting on top of each other! I don't see anything wrong with the ending. I think you guys are taking it a little to far!

eoin

I agree while I also found the ending kinda weird that doesn't make it gay theres nothing wrong with the ending the problems you.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I find the ending of kh2 very disturbing and gay, even when I hate theories about Sora <3 Riku and all yaoi-things..

When Sora helps Riku, then he grabs Riku from his belt from back. Then camera focuses on Riku´s butt o_O" C´mon! In my country, no one graps from there to help buddy to walk..

Then Sora and Riku sit on beach very close to each other..

The whole ending -scene was really disturbing IMO..

Is there someone agreeing with me?
But I still say that there is no yaoi in KH-series :/

Eh not really..... i mean they are best friends.... and they did fight like a katrillion heartless and nobodies and traveled through mulitple worlds just to see each other and such!!! so if they are close its cause they dont wanna lose each other again D'''''=!!!! haha ok it was sorta weird

E

Eternal Oblivion

lol ye i nticed the belt grabbing thing but i meen how else is he going o help him...... hold him from his front belt???? i dont think so.....:thumbdown:

Gippal

I find the ending of kh2 very disturbing and gay, even when I hate theories about Sora <3 Riku and all yaoi-things..

Yippee. We have ourselves a homophobe.

Is there not the chance that Riku and Sora are very glad to see one another again after about a year and a half break and tough challenges succeeding their thirteen year-long friendship?

Gippal: Here's your Christmas present, Thraxe!
Thraxe: STOP BUMMING ME!

But if they were gay, why exactly would that be "disturbing"?
Is it because you are too insecure about your own sexuality that you need to put down any non-hetro relationship in order to remind yourself how 'wrong' they are, just in case you might veer towards it otherwise?

The magic eightball says all signs pooint to yes...

Last edited:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Dude in Paraguay when you see your friend you give them a hug, hand shake and for girls a kiss on the forehead or cheek (For Guarany people) it’s not gay it just shows your friends. It seems Americans though are a little more homophobic. If you were hit in the back with something wouldn't you want some one to help you up and get you somewhere to rest and make sure you didn't break your spine? They love each other but they are not IN love with each other. Brothers not Lovers. Plus if Donald and Goofy were not there it would have been a Kairi and Sora kiss scene for sure.
bowchickawowwow

Last edited:

whuzzupj

the only other way to carry himwould be to wrap his arms around him, or to pick him up off the ground, both of which look even gayer, so this way is not gay, this is the lest gay way one guy could carry another.:cursing:you guys are weird and so negative. and yes, i live in america, so the culture isn't different. and on the goofy anddonald thing,they thought he was dead, of course they would hug him. duh

Elorah

Awards
Honestly, i didn't really notice all of this until i saw the thread.
Sora and Riku have been best friends since ... ever. I think that Riku would be fine with his best friend simply helping him walk when he was wounded, without thinking about ... gayness. If your friend helped you up and it was a little awkward, would you automatically go to assuming they were gay?

shadywinters

Awards

When Sora helps Riku, then he grabs Riku from his belt from back. Then camera focuses on Riku´s butt o_O" C´mon! In my country, no one graps from there to help buddy to walk..

Then Sora and Riku sit on beach very close to each other..

The whole ending -scene was really disturbing IMO..

Is there someone agreeing with me?
But I still say that there is no yaoi in KH-series :/

Idisagree, it seems sweet, not about the camera focusing on Riku's butt. But that Sora was helping his friend out after a tough battle.

youre saying that the ending was gay right?....well, for me IDK. I don't really care if it's gay or not, they're just friends after all and friends just help each other that's all. youre right about the belt grasping tho.....no one ever helps a friend by grasping the belt(which is near to the butt).
But that's bettr than, puttin' his arms around him.:closedeyes:

Honestly, i didn't really notice all of this until i saw the thread.
Sora and Riku have been best friends since ... ever. I think that Riku would be fine with his best friend simply helping him walk when he was wounded, without thinking about ... gayness. If your friend helped you up and it was a little awkward, would you automatically go to assuming they were gay?

That's so what I was saying!!!:[/U]
thumbup::toungesmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cloudless Sky

the only other way to carry himwould be to wrap his arms around him, or to pick him up off the ground, both of which look even gayer, so this way is not gay, this is the lest gay way one guy could carry another.:cursing:you guys are weird and so negative. and yes, i live in america, so the culture isn't different. and on the goofy anddonald thing,they thought he was dead, of course they would hug him. duh

I see... That really make sense

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I felt a little uneasy about that part, with Sora helping Riku walk. Definitely, not, my favorite part of the game, nor the ending.

Y

Yannis

Yippee. We have ourselves a homophobe.

Is there not the chance that Riku and Sora are very glad to see one another again after about a year and a half break and tough challenges succeeding their thirteen year-long friendship?

Gippal: Here's your Christmas present, Thraxe!
Thraxe: STOP BUMMING ME!

But if they were gay, why exactly would that be "disturbing"?
Is it because you are too insecure about your own sexuality that you need to put down any non-hetro relationship in order to remind yourself how 'wrong' they are, just in case you might veer towards it otherwise?
excusem me, but u r gay?? I have nothing against ya if so, just leave me alone, thats all ;/

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude in Paraguay when you see your friend you give them a hug, hand shake and for girls a kiss on the forehead or cheek (For Guarany people) it’s not gay it just shows your friends. It seems Americans though are a little more homophobic. If you were hit in the back with something wouldn't you want some one to help you up and get you somewhere to rest and make sure you didn't break your spine? They love each other but they are not IN love with each other. Brothers not Lovers. Plus if Donald and Goofy were not there it would have been a Kairi and Sora kiss scene for sure.
bowchickawowwow

Same thing in Uruguay. But my oh my it seems that we have another Sam and Frodo in our hands. It's not Gay. They are just good friends. Besides if it was meant to be Gay, Disney would allow it. Nevermind all the hidden suggestive themes they put in movies? Who's to say they wouldnt do the same thing in a video game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back