• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs dosen't start in the past???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlix

In an interview nomura said thet bbs dosen't start in the past then when does it start.Maybe you start plaing with sora and then you go talk to mickey and he starts to tell the story of terra,ven and aqua or maybe after the opening the first cutscene is mickey telling the story of terra,ven and aqua and then you start to play with the one you chose thos are my thoughts the one that might actually hapen is the second one I think. What are your thoughts?

Dark Sora 07

...I'm sorry. I thought I heard you wrong, but it sounded like you said the BBS
doesn't start in the past. Let me take a minute to absorb this...

ARE YOU RETARDED!?! WHO TOLD YOU THIS STUPID NONSENSE!?!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com

Hey now. No need to insult.

Nomura said that you can think of the BBS trailer as both in the past and future. A likely explanation for this is V.A.T.13's explanation that Nomura means that something similar to what happened to Terra, Aqua, and Ven will happen to Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think he means that Mickey is just telling you the story of VAT to Sora, so you have to ?Find? Mickey to tell you the story...Yea..I geuss.

Dark Sora 07

In an interview nomura said thet bbs dosen't start in the past then when does it start.Maybe you start plaing with sora and then you go talk to mickey and he starts to tell the story of terra,ven and aqua or maybe after the opening the first cutscene is mickey telling the story of terra,ven and aqua and then you start to play with the one you chose thos are my thoughts the one that might actually hapen is the second one I think. What are your thoughts?

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com

Don't see the point in this, but i'm not saying BBS isn't in the past. It is. Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before the events of Kingdom Hearts 1. I know this. I'm saying Nomura DID say in an interview that you can think of the trailer as both taking place in the past and future. V.A.T. gave a very good explanation to this, saying that he probably meant that whatever happens to Terra, Aqua and Ven, something similar will happen to Sora, Riku and Kairi. And really, the insults aren't necessary.

Azerty

That's kind of interesting. Even though the game takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts, it doesn't start in the past... Wait, hold on...my brain hurts now.

Erlix

That's kind of interesting. Even though the game takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts, it doesn't start in the past... Wait, hold on...my brain hurts now.

See thats what I was tring to say it doesn't start in the past.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I

Chill dude, no need to flame him.

Your the one that just posted that exact same thing twice......

But, the story of BBS takes place in the past, about 10 years before KH1.

Erlix

QFT. Thank you. I posted twice what this could mean. Apparently it went un-noticed. x.x;

I understand what said what I meant is thatthe begining isn,t in the past and the rest 10 years in the past I already new that but thanks anyway.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I understand what said what I meant is thatthe begining isn,t in the past and the rest 10 years in the past I already new that but thanks anyway.

Well Sora isn't a playable character in any game but Coded. And even in that one he's just data. Nomura said that he wanted to take a break from Sora's story. So with that being the case, how could the beginning now take place in the past along with the rest of the game. Nowhere in that interview did I see Nomura say anything about the beginning not being in the past.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Don't see the point in this, but i'm not saying BBS isn't in the past. It is. Birth by Sleep takes place 10 years before the events of Kingdom Hearts 1. I know this. I'm saying Nomura DID say in an interview that you can think of the trailer as both taking place in the past and future. V.A.T. gave a very good explanation to this, saying that he probably meant that whatever happens to Terra, Aqua and Ven, something similar will happen to Sora, Riku and Kairi. And really, the insults aren't necessary.

I agree with this, it makes sense and it was how I saw it all along lol.

I think he means that Mickey is just telling you the story of VAT to Sora, so you have to ?Find? Mickey to tell you the story...Yea..I geuss.
I thought I agreed with this two but it doesn't work, Originally that's what I thought was in the mesage but now I remember that Nomura said that's where he wanted to start KH3 so it can't be, Perhaps, Mickey is writing the letter in the begining and he's remembering things as he writes them down to send in the letter. Otherwise I mean one of the captions was "The memory of Xehanort, perhaps these are Xehanort's memories?

Dnize

I doubt Mickey is going to tell the story of VAT because he wasnt with them the whole time.

VEN.23

So does this take place before the first Kingdom Hearts game?
TN: Yes, however it does’nt start immediately before Kingdom Hearts.
Is there a representation to the name of Terra, and the other characters?
TN: In the origin of the names Earth is Terra, as Wind is Ven. However the real name of Ven is loner, this is just an alias.

that a part from the interview that says it directly

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I doubt Mickey is going to tell the story of VAT because he wasnt with them the whole time.

Now you don't know this, Mickey copuld have been watching them the whole time, maybe Yen Sid was, we don't know, I mean melificent was able to watch Sora donald and Goofy the entire time while they were out adventuring with them even though she wasn't there herself.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
that a part from the interview that says it directly

*facepalm* That means it starts FURTHER back than right before Kh. v.v; Which would be ten years before it. That in no way means future. It means the exact opposite.

Lemme translate: Interviewer: Does this game take place in the past?
TN: Yes, but it doesn't start immediately before Kh1's event's, it starts a lot further back.

That is exactly what he means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back