• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos the armored person in the new scene in KH2FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraKHLuver

remember when Xemnas goes inside the secret laboratory in ansems study
thn he goes to this other room which leads to another
anyways
when he sits down and says: "its been a long time...my friend"

ok whos armor was that, cause i heard people say its Aqua
so is it???

StrangerJr

i thought that was the mystery girl sayin that to her armor huh but who knows but nomura

Hanzo

Some thinks its Aqua's but I wonder some things. What if she past her objects to someone else. We all seen Terra had new armor if it was him, it doesn't matter though. Yet I must agree that the keyblade and armor, not sure if it's real though, was Aqua's. The reason I'm not sure that the armor was hers is because the armor and the keyblade could be a copy. Has anyone thought of that NO. No ones smart enough to say, " Hey we don't know if it's real. Yet if it looks the same it must be hers." So we can't be so sure of it now can we.

Stars

リク
remember when Xemnas goes inside the secret laboratory in ansems study
thn he goes to this other room which leads to another
anyways
when he sits down and says: "its been a long time...my friend"

ok whos armor was that, cause i heard people say its Aqua
so is it???

That armor in Room of Sleep is Aqua (mystery girl)

Xarod

we think its hers but we're not 100% sure anyways all will be answered in BBS so juz wait.

Hanzo

As it says above. Yet did anyone think that it's possible its a copy. The clothes Riku wears is a copy of DS. The clothes Xehanort wears is a copy of MX. RIku was copied. So now think about if its really her armor and keyblade or just a copy.

Stars

リク
As it says above. Yet did anyone think that it's possible its a copy. The clothes Riku wears is a copy of DS. The clothes Xehanort wears is a copy of MX. RIku was copied. So now think about if its really her armor and keyblade or just a copy.

Why a copy ? I think it is Aqua , the real one ...xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back