• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Damn modchip.com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

WTH i ordered a swap magic for my slim like 4 days ago with the ups express "overnight" shipping and its still not here. now im being nice cause the holiday season is pretty hectic everywhere. but whats really bugging me is my tracking # isn't even registered yet which means they haven't even processed and shipped the order yet. and i've emailed twice asking for possable reasons behind the delayed shipment and have gotten anything back. i've ordered before but my previous swap magic was 3.2 and i baught a new ps2 so i needed the slim "keys" to go with it. anyways the last time i ordered it was fast and no problems.

its really bugging me having KHfinal mix and KH2final mix plus just sitting here unuseable. that plus FF10 international

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
That sucks but like you said it is the holiday season, give them some time, perhaps if nothing happens two days after Boxing day you should start freaking out.

Bunneh

Website
www.thebunneh.net
Also, where you live may be a factor. I bought something for a friend whose birthday is on New Years. I had it shipped regularly, 5-6 business days, on the 20th of December. It came yesterday.
Anyway, don't get too worked up :3. I can tell you right now that KH:FM was exactly like KH1. Differences were new enemy colors and new enemies.
KHII:FM+ is also very similar to the original. The only main difference in the entire game was a new puzzle piece side-quest. Other than that, you won't be able to get involved with a lot of the new content until you've beaten the main storyline. You can do the new quests, it's just that they're really hard without a completely leveled Sora (at least on critical mode).
So think of it this way, even when you get the rest of your case mod, you're still going to have to go through 50+ hours of gameplay (if you view every cutscene).

Either way, if you were planning on modding your PS2, you should have done a full case mod! There are slim PS2 case modifications that would allow you to use swap magic without installing additional components. The only downside would be breaking the warranty and transferring all the internal components correctly, but that's a small price to pay for a completely awesome new look.

Y

Yannis

WTH i ordered a swap magic for my slim like 4 days ago with the ups express "overnight" shipping and its still not here. now im being nice cause the holiday season is pretty hectic everywhere. but whats really bugging me is my tracking # isn't even registered yet which means they haven't even processed and shipped the order yet. and i've emailed twice asking for possable reasons behind the delayed shipment and have gotten anything back. i've ordered before but my previous swap magic was 3.2 and i baught a new ps2 so i needed the slim "keys" to go with it. anyways the last time i ordered it was fast and no problems.

its really bugging me having KHfinal mix and KH2final mix plus just sitting here unuseable. that plus FF10 international

You already have paid the swap magic?

enygma

You already have paid the swap magic?

yeah by credit card. i was gonna get the matrix infinity mod chip but nobody could tell me if it was compatable with my PS2. if i were to get the mod chip the i was gonna do a case mod but since i went with swap magic. ill just spend the extra coin on a ps3 game instead of modding the PS2

Y

Yannis

yeah by credit card. i was gonna get the matrix infinity mod chip but nobody could tell me if it was compatable with my PS2. if i were to get the mod chip the i was gonna do a case mod but since i went with swap magic. ill just spend the extra coin on a ps3 game instead of modding the PS2

I think that ur product hasn´t been progressing since the 22th day and it may progress only after the 26th day. I got one product in progress too, but it is not progressing now, cuz of holidays

Blue

home is where the heart is
I got my Swap Magic after a couple of days,but I wouldn't possibly dream of ordering it on these days,you can just expect that you'd have to wait.

Like everyone else said,give it some time;you'll get them for sure.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well you say that you contacted the company and that they havent gotten back to you. Do they have a phone number? If an internet based company does not have a phone number, I would NEVER order anything from that site. That's just me though.

Z3120

You're better off ordering your stuff the day after Christmas rather than the last week before X-mas. I remember I lost a game I purchased when the idiot seller decided to ship it during the last few days before X-mas ended. I ended up losing the item. Some retailers decide to avoid such a hassle, and, like what others have said, choose to process shipments after X-mas.

Also, you sure you want to buy a mod-chip? Make sure you can install it yourself and double check where you really want to buy it from. The mod-chip raids didn't happen too long ago you know.

Tri-oblivion XII

I think I have the same problem only mine is much worse I ordered it on the 8th and it still hasen't come in. so I had an e-mail sent to see what the problem is but they haven't responded except for the stupid auto-respond message. I just now got the message that it was sent on the 4th

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back