• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was wondering?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonmaster

I was wondering? Do you guys remember before Axel died he told Sora sorry for what I did to Kairi. What did he do? I knew he kidnapped her. Was that what he was talking about?

Xenomere

I think that Axel captured Kairi so that the Organization couldn't use her as bait to lure Sora to them. I think that he was appologizing for how Kairi was taken from him, and that he couldn't stop it from happening. That's what I think, but I'm probably wrong...

cporky1992

i belive he was apoligizing about kidnaping her and leting the orginization get her but about why he kidnapped her i think is because he whanted to get roxes back so he was trying to use her to get sora but sins she got away the orginization got her and was able to use her to get sora and i know this because of what was said during and after she was kidnapet:closedeyes:

Joaxshu

i belive he was apoligizing about kidnaping her and leting the orginization get her but about why he kidnapped her i think is because he whanted to get roxes back so he was trying to use her to get sora but sins she got away the orginization got her and was able to use her to get sora and i know this because of what was said during and after she was kidnapet:closedeyes:

i agree im pretty sure thats wat happened

gexion

~~Well I think that he apologized not only for Kairi but for Namine too....at least partly.i mean Namine is Kairi's nobody.Maybe his 'sorry'was refering to both Kairi and Namine then.Whatever is true,I am sure that as far as Axel had found in Roxa's face a friend....he WAS in position to act like this.I think he's the only member of OrgXIII who had real friends in there....so that might made him capable to last more than the others and act so....unpredictably...like he had real feelings.That made him recognise his fault,feel sorry for it and apologize at last to Sora.
This is my opinion~~

KHscholar

I think it's simpler than wat u guys r making it to be. He kidnapped Kairi and tried to use her to get Roxas back and he apoligized for that.

dragonmaster

I don't know what I was thinking, just the way he sounded and the way he said it made me question him. I'm not saying something outrageous but something like torture or worse.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I was wondering? Do you guys remember before Axel died he told Sora sorry for what I did to Kairi. What did he do? I knew he kidnapped her. Was that what he was talking about?

He, Luxord, and seven Dusks ran a train on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back