• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible mistake about Saïx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

So is it possible Saix's Beserk Mode hints at what kind of person he was? Could he have been a vengeful person?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
One: He probably remebered fragments of anger from his true self. Two: A full moon was out. Not to mention a full Kingdom Hearts moon. He's obviously a berserk werewolf. :lol: kidding.

Joaxshu

Saïx used the moon to enrage his anger against those who dare step within his restraining order with a heart and uses his power of holding Alt and clicking 1 3 9 to bestow the power of the double i! And memories...I think thats how he does it...

lol funny comment ha ha restraining order ha ha power of holding Alt and clicking 1 3 9
but i think we all understand the answer to the question and can stop

Hanzo

Saix obsorbs the power of the moon. He does go berserk but it was the moon. So he doesn't really need to have a heart or know feelings. It is possible that the moon also the KH was what made him berserk. Saix abosorbs the pain and anger of the hearts to use them for his attacks. So I'm not saying he absorbs the hearts into him just the anger and pain.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Saix is a person obsessed with rage if you listen to his dialouge throughout the game. He simply pretended to have emotions, in this case rage, to improve his combat abilities. An emotionless person like himself only analyzes what emotions he believes are superior, and in his case it was rage.

Xemnas also believed anger and hate were supreme, although he's the only character to never show emotion in dialouge nor battle. Saix only showed emotion during battle, which is probably why he was 2nd in command.

Hanzo

Saix is a person obsessed with rage if you listen to his dialouge throughout the game. He simply pretended to have emotions, in this case rage, to improve his combat abilities. An emotionless person like himself only analyzes what emotions he believes are superior, and in his case it was rage.

Xemnas also believed anger and hate were supreme, although he's the only character to never show emotion in dialouge nor battle. Saix only showed emotion during battle, which is probably why he was 2nd in command.

Sorry but everyone showed a sign of emotions even Xemnas. It was in both fights the laugh he brought. When he was going into KH and proving his almighty evilness. Laughing in any form is a sign of emotions. Not sarcastic laugh but evil laughs yes. It was a feel for more power even that is a sign of emotions. It is a power of greed. Greed is a feeling that you want more and more. You don't have to show it like a person being really sad but pretends to be happy. You may not have known this but everyone has showed a sigh of different emotions that we normal people have.

Dman2.0

the nobodies do have emotions they cant act everything

going along with you sorta if you dont have emotions then you wouldnt have goals becasue you wouldnt have the urge to completye the goals

Hanzo

Thanks Dman. That also reminds me of another thing. The voices are not montoned. It means emotions can be told through the voice. Like a squeaky voice means a person is really sad or really happy. Unlike Xemnas he uses a monotone voice. Well mosts of the time.

Dragoryu

He wasn't necessarily mad. He could've just let battle instinct take over him.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I agree with the whole "simulates emotions from memories" thing, but I believe it has more to do with the moon, like others have stated. Saix is called the Luna Diviner, and you know where the word "Lunatic" comes from? Well, I assume his lunacy (aka beserker mode) stems from the power of the moon which renders him beserk.

You know there are legends of people going beserk from the moon, most particularly the whole werewol legend, and I don't know about any of you, but I find Saix has the traits of a werewolf in his beserker mode.

Hanzo

Yea I have to agree. To go berserk you must rely one both feelings of the inner self and more. So unless Saix been faking an attack to makeout it to seem like he was crazed. That would apply that he must have carried even a small ounce of emotions. Yet to tell everyone we feel emotions even when you think you don't. For if you search it up there is more than 50 type of emotions a person can feel even if just standing at space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back