• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds you'd LOVE to HATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hey I see there's a lot of theads on what people would like to see in future games, so here's an intresting thread. What worlds would you hate to see. Almost so you wouldn't want to play Kingdom Hearts again EVER!

I doubt they would but Mine would be High School Musical... Oh the Horror! Thankfully there is many reasons why they wouldn't put it on there so we can breathe easy on that... Phew...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey I see there's a lot of theads on what people would like to see in future games, so here's an intresting thread. What worlds would you hate to see. Almost so you wouldn't want to play Kingdom Hearts again EVER!

I doubt they would but Mine would be High School Musical... Oh the Horror! Thankfully there is many reasons why they wouldn't put it on there so we can breathe easy on that... Phew...

Seconded and even THIRDED (Not even a WORD and yet its how much I agree) on HSM. May god smite all if they decide to put HSM as a world such as Atlantica. (Won't happen, I know, but hell could you imagine?)

As for worlds I would hate to see. Hrm. A return of Winnie the Pooh would absolutely SUCK. I hate that world. Its far far FAR too kiddish for Kh's image in my eyes. Sora's slight bit of maturity growth from Kh1 to 2 was killed by that world. >.< Basically that and any other insanely childish world.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
As for worlds I would hate to see. Hrm. A return of Winnie the Pooh would absolutely SUCK. I hate that world. Its far far FAR too kiddish for Kh's image in my eyes. Sora's slight bit of maturity growth from Kh1 to 2 was killed by that world. >.< Basically that and any other insanely childish world.
I love Winnie The Pooh world....come on where's your f*cking Disney spirit at, yo? I refuse to play KH if I can't see Tigger...

Umm..I'd hate to see any FF worlds like Spira or FFVII Gaia, I also would hate to see a toy story world or a Cars world. I have more I'm sure of it..

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I love Winnie The Pooh world....come on where's your f*cking Disney spirit at, yo? I refuse to play KH if I can't see Tigger...

Umm..I'd hate to see any FF worlds like Spira or FFVII Gaia, I also would hate to see a toy story world or a Cars world. I have more I'm sure of it..

Sorry. ^.^; Just not a big fan of WTP. Never really have been. Well I can't say that. I used to be when I was a kid. I just don't care for it so much anymore. It isn't terrible. It just seems too Kiddish for Kh's taste. Tis only my opinion.

I don't like the sound of Cars either. >.< That'd just be weird and insanely unfitting. I wanna see em have Sora use his keyblade as a flippin car.

dragonmaster

Toy Story would be a cool world. Cars I'm not so sure. There wasn't even a bad guy in it?What if though, Cars was a minigame world. You could race around the track in car form. That would be sorta cool. As long as there is no fighting . That wouldn't fit.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Seconded and even THIRDED (Not even a WORD and yet its how much I agree) on HSM. May god smite all if they decide to put HSM as a world such as Atlantica. (Won't happen, I know, but hell could you imagine?)

I liked the simplicity of it, Im rather different from a lot of other people. A lot of people want more dark worlds, I want the opposite, I like the inocence of the Hundred Achre Wood, besides with more dark worlds in a Disney game would make poor Walt Roll in his grave...

I have always thought if they did bring out Winnie the Pooh again they would probably do it on the Tigger Movie simply to give it a story line

If we lose Dear old Pooh then I guess we need more light hearted worlds, Also we need a break from fighting all the time. It's what I like about kingdom Hearts it's not all just about the killing.

i WOULD HATE TO SEE MORE SINGING WORLDS!!! AAAAHHHH

Namikaze Minato

Me, personally I think High School Musical would be one of the most hated Worlds. It would ruin the Game, too. I mean The Dinsey Charaters are not real. But High School Musical Charaters are real. Also it would just flat out stupid if Sqare Enix had that World. Just a complete failure.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Me, personally I think High School Musical would be one of the most hated Worlds. It would ruin the Game, too. I mean The Dinsey Charaters are not real. But High School Musical Charaters are real. Also it would just flat out stupid if Sqare Enix had that World. Just a complete failure.

Like I said there, are so many reasons for it not to be apearing, (Thank goodness)

You are forgetting somthing what about Pirates of The Caribean, they digitalised them. I mean it failed miserably sure but... you can't saw not all disney characters are not real

Urban_Ninja

God forbid High School Musical should ever appear as a KH world. (My brother insists that I watch that movie. I'm 18. There's no way in hell I'm going near that thing.) I'd also get really annoyed if one of those stupid Disney shows appeared as a world (Recess, The Weekenders, Hannah Montana....I'd freaking die. No joke there)

Other than that, I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head. Mostly I just have a list of worlds I think would be cool in KH.

Namikaze Minato

Like I said there, are so many reasons for it not to be apearing, (Thank goodness)

You are forgetting somthing what about Pirates of The Caribean, they digitalised them. I mean it failed miserably sure but... you can't saw not all disney characters are not real

Oh yea I forgot about Pirates of The Carribean.

I'm also glad they didn't use High School Musical, yea I know thank goodness ^^

I doubt Square Enix will ever use High School Musical, I would lituarlly die of laughter and be like are you serious?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
God forbid High School Musical should ever appear as a KH world. (My brother insists that I watch that movie. I'm 18. There's no way in hell I'm going near that thing.) I'd also get really annoyed if one of those stupid Disney shows appeared as a world (Recess, The Weekenders, Hannah Montana....I'd freaking die. No joke there)

Other than that, I can't really think of anything else off the top of my head. Mostly I just have a list of worlds I think would be cool in KH.

Hannah Montanna? Run hide the women and Children KH has been destroyed!!!!

lol this is the reason I thought of this thread cause I thought it would be funny to see what the world would come up with...

I'm also glad they didn't use High School Musical, yea I know thank goodness ^^

I doubt Square Enix will ever use High School Musical, I would lituarlly die of laughter and be like are you serious?

Laugh? I'd scream and snap the Disc into tiny little peices then go into mourning, hiding in my bed eating chocolate... Hmmmm

I liked POTC. But, I didn't like halloween town in kh or kh2
I have a friend whose absolutley obsessed with Night Mare Before Christmas he begs me to let him borrow my KH and I say no way back off! Aahhhaahahaha
NE way I did sorta like Pirates of the Caribean but it didn't do the movie justice at all.

Last edited:

Namikaze Minato

Hannah Montanna? Run hide the women and Children KH has been destroyed!!!!

lol this is the reason I thought of this thread cause I thought it would be funny to see what the world would come up with...

Laugh? I'd scream and snap the Disc into tiny little peices then go into mourning, hiding in my bed eating chocolate... Hmmmm

Not a bad idea, but I would still laugh because that would be so ridulously funny for putting such a dumb Movie like that on such a great Game. I would also snap the Game in half and burn it.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I wouldn't HATE not seeing Winnie the Pooh, but I don't like the idea of not including it. It does contribute to the innocent factor in the game. And I honestly don't think it has too much of an effect on Sora's maturity, Xirsch_2. We're talking about the kid who dances around with Donald Duck and Goofy when they all wake up, gets WAY too excited when he learns that Jack Sparrow is a pirate and Santa Claus is real, and participates in the Atlantica musical with a straight face. Bearing in mind that he is a fifteen-year-old. (Don't get me wrong, I love that about Sora! But Winnie the Pooh is just one of the many factors into Sora's childish nature that appears sometimes.)

I guess I wouldn't like to see Monstro again, I really wanted to get to the next world and saw him as an annoying detour. Eventually I gave up on the last battle with the Parasite Cage and went on to Atlantica via a save space. Then later I realized I needed all the Dalmation puppies to get the Aeroga spell, but I couldn't figure out how to get back to Monstro, so I ended up restarting the entire game! Of course the second game around, I realized all I had to do was travel from Agrabah to Atlantica in Normal Drive and he'd swallow you up again. Yeah, I felt really smart right then! :angry: So that's my rant on Monstro.

Other than that, I don't have many complaints on the worlds. There are some I want to see back more than others, but I don't really hate any of them. They're all fun and unique in their own ways.

Last edited:

Joaxshu

I liked the simplicity of it, Im rather different from a lot of other people. A lot of people want more dark worlds, I want the opposite, I like the inocence of the Hundred Achre Wood, besides with more dark worlds in a Disney game would make poor Walt Roll in his grave...

I have always thought if they did bring out Winnie the Pooh again they would probably do it on the Tigger Movie simply to give it a story line

If we lose Dear old Pooh then I guess we need more light hearted worlds, Also we need a break from fighting all the time. It's what I like about kingdom Hearts it's not all just about the killing.

i WOULD HATE TO SEE MORE SINGING WORLDS!!! AAAAHHHH

i agree hsm=death of kh (the only reason i did atlanta was for 100% and the songs were classics)
i also kinda liked pooh and recess was a good show but not a good idea for a world

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I wouldn't HATE not seeing Winnie the Pooh, but I don't like the idea of not including it. It does contribute to the innocent factor in the game. And I honestly don't think it has too much of an effect on Sora's maturity, Xirsch_2. We're talking about the kid who dances around with Donald Duck and Goofy when they all wake up, gets WAY too excited when he learns that Jack Sparrow is a pirate and Santa Claus is real, and participates in the Atlantica musical with a straight face. Bearing in mind that he is a fifteen-year-old. (Don't get me wrong, I love that about Sora! But Winnie the Pooh is just one of the many factors into Sora's childish nature that appears sometimes.)

I guess I wouldn't like to see Monstro again, I really wanted to get to the next world and saw him as an annoying detour. Eventually I gave up on the last battle with the Parasite Cage and went on to Atlantica via a save space. Then later I realized I needed all the Dalmation puppies to get the Aeroga spell, but I couldn't figure out how to get back to Monstro, so I ended up restarting the entire game! Of course the second game around, I realized all I had to do was travel from Agrabah to Atlantica in Normal Drive and he'd swallow you up again. Yeah, I felt really smart right then! :angry: So that's my rant on Monstro.

Other than that, I don't have many complaints on the worlds. There are some I want to see back more than others, but I don't really hate any of them. They're all fun and unique in their own ways.

To get back to Monstro just warp to where you saw him last, if he isn't there then try again, saves time then normal driving...
I kinda liked Mostro actually... I found it amusing to be in the bowels of a whale... lol Ewww.... Poor whale, How discomforting to have a paracite inside of you...

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I already tried that, and all I got was Goofy telling me that he wasn't there. Oh well, I found him in the end.

V

V.A.T.13

Worlds I never want to see again:

Monstro
POTC (But it's prolly gonna happen)
Twilight Town (UGH.)
Hallow Bastion ( KH2 version. I expected more. )

...uh....shit.

I barely remember anything that happened in-between the game...

Joaxshu

To get back to Monstro just warp to where you saw him last, if he isn't there then try again, saves time then normal driving...
I kinda liked Mostro actually... I found it amusing to be in the bowels of a whale... lol Ewww.... Poor whale, How discomforting to have a paracite inside of you...

well unfortunitually for you it isnt likely we will return to monstro cuz noboies there all was resolved and it isnt really a world :sad: sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back