• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Recently I beat Kingdom Hearts II, so I decided to go back to the first game and get a 100% :)
Well, I'm working on the trinities right now, and when I try to go to Monstro, Goofy says that he's not there and we should leave before he comes back.

Well, what I'm wondering is how can I make it so he IS there. I've been there before after I beat the game, and I'm not sure when he is and when he isn't there.

Thanks in advance :)

Xenomere

You must be thinking of Kingdom Hearts 1, since Monstro isn't in Kingdom Hearts 2. As for when he's there, I think its just random. Just keep flying to Holloween Town or Antlantica, and he'll find you.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Just keep warping to where u saw him last he should be there eventually. I usually lose hime, then I find him the second time but I think im just lucky! Don't give up! You'll find him!

You must be thinking of Kingdom Hearts 1, since Monstro isn't in Kingdom Hearts 2. As for when he's there, I think its just random. Just keep flying to Holloween Town or Antlantica, and he'll find you.

lol dude he said he went back to the first one. Read it again.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Xenomere said:
You must be thinking of Kingdom Hearts 1, since Monstro isn't in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Yup! I'm aware he's in Kingdom Hearts 1. I was just stating that I went back to the first game to get 100% since I just beat the second.

Number13Roxas said:
Its been 2 years since I played the darn game so help from me sorry
Oh, well thanks for replying :D

SeaSalt IceCream said:
Just keep warping to where u saw him last he should be there eventually. I usually lose hime, then I find him the second time but I think im just lucky! Don't give up! You'll find him!
Ah, I'll just keep on warping then! Thanks. I only tried twice before I figured there might be some factor that governs if he's there or not. I'll try a few more times :p

Oh, and by the way, SeaSalt IceCream, I like how your username, avatar, and signature are themed on the ice cream thing :thumbsup:

Joe

Bronze Member

Yup! I'm aware he's in Kingdom Hearts 1. I was just stating that I went back to the first game to get 100% since I just beat the second.

Oh, well thanks for replying :D

Ah, I'll just keep on warping then! Thanks. I only tried twice before I figured there might be some factor that governs if he's there or not. I'll try a few more times :p

Oh, and by the way, SeaSalt IceCream, I like how your username, avatar, and signature are themed on the ice cream thing :thumbsup:

Uhh...you beat everything after him?

If not maybe you should try completing another world and then try again.

Supposable if you do that, you can assume that's the factor.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Uhh...you beat everything after him?

If not maybe you should try completing another world and then try again.

Supposable if you do that, you can assume that's the factor.

Yep, I beat the game before I went on with Chain of Memories or Kingdom Hearts II :thumbsup:. Just going back to get the trinities.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Aha! I just tried 3 times to get Monstro to appear, and he did. Must be random. I really hope I never have to come back to Monstro again :/
I hate flying the gummi ships. @hen he's not there you have to fly to Atlantica :(

boygame66

OMG.i hate that level in com and kh1,the heartless are such a nuicence,its soo confun-freakin-fushing
but sorta some times its kinda...ok

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
OMG.i hate that level in com and kh1,the heartless are such a nuicence,its soo confun-freakin-fushing
but sorta some times its kinda...ok

Yeah, when I went through the level I got lost in the many chambers :(
I honestly didn't like any of the levels in KH:CoM, besides the storyline. Had to go through and level up, of course, though.

Xenomere

Oh, sorry for that mistake. I read your first post wrong. Well, I agree that it is just random. I wonder why they didn't say what happened to Pinnichio or Geppetto in KH2. :confused: Jimminy had no lines in the game, except for when you first get to play as Sora.

unluckylink13

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh, sorry for that mistake. I read your first post wrong. Well, I agree that it is just random. I wonder why they didn't say what happened to Pinnichio or Geppetto in KH2. :confused: Jimminy had no lines in the game, except for when you first get to play as Sora.

Well, they did all find safe refuge in Traverse Town, and I assume they made it home safe when Sora defeated Ansem.

That's just my assumption, of course :p
Maybe they continued to live in Traverse Town?
I know that Pinocchio became a real boy, as shown in the ending credits of KH, though :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back