• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 2 Final Mix+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

Yeah RE: Chain of Memories is completely in Japanese. You can get used to it in KH FM in the commands menu by the way the words look in katakana, and pictures too, hopefully.

One reason to buy KH2 FM+ is the new fights, new items in FM, and the new cards, reaction commands, and fights in RE: CoM.

Last edited:

DivineSoldier

what i dont understand is why is japan not willing to release final mix to US. I aint complaining, but at least give us a reason for this. Im sure they have a really good reason for it.

DivineSoldier

what i dont understand is why is japan not willing to release final mix to US. I aint complaining, but at least give us a reason for this. Im sure they have a really good reason for it.

plus, if they sell final mix to US , they can make alot of money lol

Lexeon

They probably would make a lot of money, but their reasons for not selling it here is probably because they think they won't make enough money.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
what i dont understand is why is japan not willing to release final mix to US.

Simple: bad business move.

I aint complaining, but at least give us a reason for this.

I don't really think that SE would just go and announce "LULZ, GUISE, WUR NOT BRINGING KH2FM THUR CAUSE BLA BLA BLA". It would just be...weird.

Im sure they have a really good reason for it.

They do.

plus, if they sell final mix to US , they can make alot of money lol

...uh, do you know the slightest thing about business? It's not nearly as simple as you probably think it is.

They probably would make a lot of money,

I beg to differ, really.

but their reasons for not selling it here is probably because they think they won't make enough money.

I can't honestly say I blame them.

Lexeon

Yeah your right Hades. They might make a good amount of money, but not the target they would want, so that's probably why they don't release it outside of Japan.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, yeah, essentially, KH2FM wouldn't make enough profit to be a worthwile investment. It might make a little bit, but it honestly wouldn't be a big money-making opportunity. Especially if they did it NOW.

Lexeon

Yeah, but even though they wouldn't make the money they wanted, it would still be cool if they brought it outside of Japan. I mean you can still hope.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It would be nice yes. I would have loved to see this here. But, sadly, people can't always get what they want...

DivineSoldier

well. if, IF, square enix will release final mix to the US, it would be really cool to listen to japanese voice dubs with english sub. just like the anime lol.

Merlin326

no. for one thing, you need either a Japanese ps2 or a ps2 with swap magic (i think that's what its called) to play it. if i remember right.

as for a PS3, i believe i read somewhere that even Swift Magic wont work. i dont know why exactly, perhaps Hades can answer that question.

still, even though i can see the buisness reasons behind it, it would be nice if SE could (and therefore would) release it in the US and europe.

we can still dream and hope, though. perhaps one day we will see it here.

With all due respect,
Merlin326

nellynellboy

awww man......well that ruins my christmas present from myself,even though the playstation 3 is a more updated model than a PS2 it still cant b played,WOW that hurts!

Z3120

Lexeon said:
They probably would make a lot of money, but their reasons for not selling it here is probably because they think they won't make enough money.

Lexeon said:
Yeah, but even though they wouldn't make the money they wanted, it would still be cool if they brought it outside of Japan. I mean you can still hope.

They wouldn't be in business if they did many things for non-profit unless they got money to lose to push a title through :eek:_O:

Can always hope though.

Merlin326 said:
as for a PS3, i believe i read somewhere that even Swift Magic wont work. i dont know why exactly, perhaps Hades can answer that question.

I think it is possible but I don't follow the PS3 scene. Wasn't there a working method through the use of creating a magic switch along with breaking your warranty to 'adjust' the PS3's casing? shrugs

Last edited:

Fan1wwe

i think its really good but the only thing i hate is that on KH Re:CoM the leveling up takes so long after your level 50+

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
does anyone know when KH2fm is coming out in england/Europe and the USA

Uh...did you read the rest of the thread, or this?

As the administrator Manchester Black, and I, clearly expressed, in that sticky, and in this thread, respectively...

Manchester Black said:
KHII FM+ and RE: Chain of Memories are NOT going to be available outside of Japan. EVER.

...uh, no, no, no, and no again. I've been through this so many times. It's not coming.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Re:CoM is a great game,although it can be a bit exhausting imo,but it's well worth the money.

I have yet to play KH2:FM+,but I already know for sure that it's going to top Re:CoM because of two things:
- it has a lot more new features than Re:CoM
- Roxas and Organization XIII =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back