• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re:CoM Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

Re:CoM Question

i have now got Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ and ive started Re:CoM and i was wondering if anyone elses was in black and white.
cuz i used the swap magic 3.6 right and the game is brand new and not scratched so is it just me or is everyone elses Re: Chain Of Memories black and white??

KH2_Roxass

Re: CoM Question

My KH : Re CoM was not black and white for the whole game.

This is the first time I hear something like this. I don't know maybe you did something wrong while you were installing the swap magic or something.

I used another method to play KH2FM+ in my ps2 (not using swap magic) and everything worked just fine.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

That sucks!!! I would be mad.... but keep trying and truely best of luck

Blue

home is where the heart is

It has definitely something to do with your TV.When I played it for the first time,it all went black and white as well.

I was panicking around and asking for help lol.And I found out that you simply have to push one button from your remote control,I think it was the one to change from Video to DVD modus,but I'm not sure.

Xarod

dude theres nothing wrong with kh final mix maybe is your tv or the disc you bought anyway can someone tell me how to save when you finish kh2.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life

you have NTSC or PAL only TV thats why it is black and white, there is a ps2 cable that allows you to watch it in color, I forgot its name >.<.... well you can always buy a new TV lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

dude theres nothing wrong with kh final mix maybe is your tv or the disc you bought anyway can someone tell me how to save when you finish kh2.

you dont.... just turn it off =/

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com

you dont.... just turn it off =/

Lies. When you beat Xemans in the last battle, or Maruxula last battle, you watch the ENTIRE ending. At the Battle Report, you can press circle to save. On FM+ it leaves a gold crown on the save file, and on Re:CoM it leaves a gold card on the save file. When you load up the games again, you can access new or special features.

[&#8730;]Genuflect

Lies. When you beat Xemans in the last battle, or Maruxula last battle, you watch the ENTIRE ending. At the Battle Report, you can press circle to save. On FM+ it leaves a gold crown on the save file, and on Re:CoM it leaves a gold card on the save file. When you load up the games again, you can access new or special features.
He's talking about KH2 not final mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back