• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I can't wait to get it. I'd rather not buy another PS2 just to mod it for the JPN versions of the games. On a positive note, they're including Japanese VAs in this game, for those who care. I'll stick with the English voices though.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Lol no, Kisame will get crushed by OTK Naruto CS2 Sasuke and Butterfly Chouji. Did anyone notice that Naruto's voice cracks at the end when he shouts Sasuke?

mesmerized

I have both Narutulitimate hero 3 and accel. I love both of them dearly.

I've had my NH3 since last year and its what got me hooked to the Naruto games completely. Accel is awesome too.

Mastermind: You don't have to buy another ps3 to mod your playstation. I have the swap magic and its as easy as 1-2-3. Seriously. If you want I can give you some more info on it.

xickae

lol I don't know whether I buy the English or just stay with the Japanese version.

I have Naruto Ultimate Ninja 1 and 2. Also I have Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1 and 2 and Narutimate Accel.

But still I think I'll just stay with the Japanese version because of the voices and because I already unlocked everything and the video didn't show me nothing new.

I prefer Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 rater than Accel

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I think Accel 2 will be better, as it has Sasuke after the Time-Skip.

Chidori Nagashi (I think I spelt that wrong, but oh well. . .) will pwn all.

But yeah, I'll most likely end up buying this one, as I have for the past Naruto games.

Except for Chronicles.

xickae

I think Accel 2 will be better, as it has Sasuke after the Time-Skip.

Chidori Nagashi (I think I spelt that wrong, but oh well. . .) will pwn all.

But yeah, I'll most likely end up buying this one, as I have for the past Naruto games.

Except for Chronicles.

I agree. Specially because the pictures makes Accel 2 be better than the first one. I didn't like the first Accel, but Accel 2 seems better and funnier with more new characters. That's enough for me (makes it better than the first game).

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Cant wait to do Chidori VS Rasengan but the thing is when they show that on youtube the bridge is still there but the cutscene looked really epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back