• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xigbar I wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroX45

YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 60

When Xigbar told Sora "You don't look like you're half the heroes the others were."

Does that mean Xigbar meet more KeyBlade Weilders then just Sora and Roxas. It may be possiable that we could see him in Birth By Sleep.

I been wodering about it for awhile could Xigbar have some part in Birth By Sleep.

Hanzo

Well we dont know who he is talking about. Cause he said when it began so he could be talking about DS or MX. Or anyone. Also he might not be in BBS. Also hasn't anyone think about Vexen he was with Xigbar.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
he did meet other key bearers and took part in birth by sleep before he became a nobody.

Yeah like as Braig right? He would been one of Ansem the Wise's aprentice then aye?

Where did you get that info though? I don't remember him saying anything about actually meeting them... Unless Terra is infact Xehanort... (Sorry if wrong spelling) lol I think I just messed myself up... lol im new too lol

Rix

:)
Awards
We don't know if he is exactly talking about them, but I'm pretty sure that he does..

V

V.A.T.13

Yes, Braig saw the knights, VAT to be specific.. Nomura says this in one of his interviews.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
Yeah like as Braig right? He would been one of Ansem the Wise's aprentice then aye?

Where did you get that info though? I don't remember him saying anything about actually meeting them... Unless Terra is infact Xehanort... (Sorry if wrong spelling) lol I think I just messed myself up... lol im new too lol

'Them' as in.....?

To the thread topic - Yes. He obviously had to have met other keybladers in order to say that.

Ultima Scorpio

When Xigbar told Sora "You don't look like you're half the heroes the others were."

Does that mean Xigbar meet more KeyBlade Weilders then just Sora and Roxas. It may be possiable that we could see him in Birth By Sleep.

I been wodering about it for awhile could Xigbar have some part in Birth By Sleep.

Feh, it's been said before. But since you are newer, I'll cut you some slack. (lol I'm still kinda new too)

But yes, he did meet them.

D

Dark.Keyblader

No i doubt it. I bet he was talking about Riku and king micky because he probably ran into them in the World That Never Was.

Ultima Scorpio

No i doubt it. I bet he was talking about Riku and king micky because he probably ran into them in the World That Never Was.

No, check kh2.co.uk, Nomura confirmed an an older interview that Xigbar meant people from the PAST.

SO...

Mickey--probably

Riku--...not likely. In fact, no.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Eh Nomura confirmed that he was talking about VAt.
Didn't I say this already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back