• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Congrats. Hope you enjoy it. I thought it was an awesome game.

Yes. Yes I do. It was a fantastic game. I still haven't beaten all of Re:CoM though. Haven't felt like playing it much.

Me either. Re:CoM isn't as addictive as KH2FM is.

phaji

RE Zeeshan:I live in Canada
BTW i really encourage you guys to get swap magic or a modchip if u have a ps2,i have 65 burned games ALL FREE.i hope it ain't illegal lol

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Uhm, congratulations... I think... Well, hope you have fun. xD, if you're like me get a Codebreaker or an ARMAX :D, it's fun to fight 3 Terra's.

phaji

thanks 4 the tips!i'll try them out.....3 TERRAS!?!?! WHOA NELLY!!!!!!

enygma

I actually have a modchip and my friend got his off the internet and gave me copies of the 2 games.

If I'm not mistaken that's stealing. You have to be real careful where you say that that's how you aquired the games. Lots of boards will ban you.

I got mine a few days ago but the swap magic hasn't com in yet i'm ticked off but I stay calm because I temporarily locked it away so I am not enraged by not being able to play it
Im in the same boat as you, i have the games now i just need my swap magic, i got the "overnight" shipping and welll its been 4 days. I HATE THE HOLIDAYS!!

RE Zeeshan:I live in Canada
BTW i really encourage you guys to get swap magic or a modchip if u have a ps2,i have 65 burned games ALL FREE.i hope it ain't illegal lol
VERY ILLEGAL!! and stop saying stuff like that anywhere. seriously if the site doesn't ban you then you lucky. most boards put right in the rules and regulations they do not condon talk of burning/playing games that you haven't baught. the website can get in alot of shat in the wrong person comes in and see's you didn't get punished for talking about it

Last edited by a moderator:

keyoffire08

please dont cirtsize me for this becuz im the dumbest person ever

i got the game today but i cant get it to work on my PS2(<American cosole)so from what youve said i have to get a slim PS2(i hav a fat 1) and get a thingy called swap magic?

if anyone cares or wants to bother please help im going insane from suspene of KHFM+and no one should ever hav to miss out like that PLEASE!!!! im going to die if i dont get to play it and i already bought it! :'(

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I finally got Final Mix+ and its pretty good...i've gotten up to the part where Roxas tries to get money by doing jobs.There is a only 1 thing I hate about this game.....when you press X....you jump and when you press O....you attack.I had no idea they were switched in Japan...
You can now enter the gates of hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back