• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

^ If you've noticed, every keychain you get is a memory of an important event.

Otahkeeper =Kairi's promise
Oblivion = Riku turning to darkness
Bond of Flames = Axel's death
Fenrir = Seph and Cloud battle...
Kairi's keyblade= Riku said it appeared when he had a memory about her, though if you really look at the blade, it represents Destiny Islands...
etc.

I kinda think that the keyblades without ANY keychain, may be the 3 Ven Aqua and Terra have....

Sexy Angel
And the 'grave' keyblades...ya know which ones im talking about... oh, and Rikus keyblade made from the princess's hearts...

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Kairi's keyblade= Riku said it appeared when he had a memory about her, though if you really look at the blade, it represents Destiny Islands...
etc.

I kinda think that the keyblades without ANY keychain, may be the 3 Ven Aqua and Terra have....

Wow, I never thought of the Keychains that way. I just thought they were added to a Keyblade to show its true power.

Stars

リク

etc.

Oh yeah...
Maybe.. but Terra, Ven and Aqua's keyblade... have no keychain.. what it means then? XP
I believe other keyblader other than them have no keychain too...

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

^ Thats what I mean. See, we have never seen Kingdom Key, Dawn, inverse withOUT keychian, so what would they look like?
My guess is they might be VAT's blades. o_o;
Or something like that...

Oblivion115

Uh......HadesDragon, Riku's keyblade does have a keychain, it's of a heartless emblem.

Stars

リク
^ Thats what I mean. See, we have never seen Kingdom Key, Dawn, inverse withOUT keychian, so what would they look like?
My guess is they might be VAT's blades. o_o;
Or something like that...

U mean that if the kingdom key, dawn and inverse keyblade maybe look like VAT's keyblade if without a keychain? o.o

Hanzo

By the way watch the movie the only keyblades that had a keychain is Sora's Riku's Mickey's DS and MX. only five out of over a thousand. That has to mean something dont you think.

Xehanort: 17

Riku/Ansem said thats unlike Sora's keyblade his unseals hearts. So does that mean that evry keyblade we see in the BBS video has its own actions.
could b... but i doubt it.

also i think the would chasers are Ven Terra and Aqua
i don't know man... i think the new enemy are the chaseRs.

if my theory is a little close that means MX and DS went to find a keyblade just like Mickey did to find Sora's keyblade
The keyblade chose sora itself. Mickey went to find the keyblade of darkness.

anyways, good theory.

Hanzo

By the way the theory on if VAT are chasers is explained nicely. And i thought about it. If the enemies are chasers they wouldn't become wild. Wild is a term of sorts that is similar to being berserk. You forget what your motive is till you become calm. Also they mostly target anything in their path. Just saying the thoughts that came up.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Isn't it possible that VAT are the original keyblade wielders and for some reason they don't have keychains?

As for MX, if the Soul Eater was created from Princess' hearts wouldn't it make sense that MX's keyblade also was created from hearts?

With the topic of the chasers I believe it is VAT, they are the only characters we actually know are searching for something albeit MX and DS.

Hanzo

Well it was said in the game. Leon explains it after Sora tells him. Also Riku says it.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the Soul Eater was not created from the princesses of heart. The dark keyblade was, but not the soul eater

Stars

リク
Isn't it possible that VAT are the original keyblade wielders and for some reason they don't have keychains?

As for MX, if the Soul Eater was created from Princess' hearts wouldn't it make sense that MX's keyblade also was created from hearts?

With the topic of the chasers I believe it is VAT, they are the only characters we actually know are searching for something albeit MX and DS.

i think maybe they are not weilding a true keyblades... a true keyblades are belong to true master..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back