• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xehenort is DS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hanzo said:
Also the Riku replica only had a copy of Riku's keyblade.

Soul Eater wasn't a keyblade. Still, MX could have found a way to get a different keyblade for the Replica...

Omni said:
Also, the only skill we have seen the DS use was blizzard, which Terra had...

Well, actually, DS used Lightning too, and we haven't Terra use that yet....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well DS' keyblade had a keychain, so it was real

I think that by that you meant "not artificial"...but we don't what keychains mean yet...but even if it DOES have a keychain, MX is powerful, and likely a scientist, and so he could have made one...which would explain why only his and DS' keyblade have them.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, actually, DS used Lightning too, and we haven't Terra use that yet....

Exactly... Yet... I'm sure Terra will use thunder/lightning/ whatever in BBS...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Ice, now Thunder. One could be a link but...
Are we just going to list off all the elements in common?
Cause if we do that, we may just have to say that Donald Duck is one of the legendary keyblade warriors!
>.>

Hanzo

Answer me this if Xehanort is DS+Terra and DS is Terra replica. Then how come Xehanort has white hair. Terra has brown also we dont know what DS looks like face wise. He could be a she and if thats true who wouldn't be surprise. I would be like whoa i beat up a girl. But just saying im not saying it is a girl but dont jump to saying the fused to make Xehanort.

Xehanort: 17

I think Xehenort is DS.
i also think...

DS is wearing a helmut so you cant see him and Nomura doesnt tell about his face but it does come off. Also Just like Ansem he must have taken Xehenort's name or thought his name was Xehenort. Now that makes sense cause of how old he looks he coudve be there too. Also the armor he wears is the same so he just put it back on. Also if Xehenort knows so much about keyblades couldnt he had been there to learn about it.

So tell me what you think of this theory.
rep+... a good thoery. you've taken everything in my head and made it into a theory. i was also thinkin the same thinG.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Answer me this if Xehanort is DS+Terra and DS is Terra replica. Then how come Xehanort has white hair. Terra has brown also we dont know what DS looks like face wise. He could be a she and if thats true who wouldn't be surprise. I would be like whoa i beat up a girl. But just saying im not saying it is a girl but dont jump to saying the fused to make Xehanort.

I'm pretty sure that it's been confirmed that it's a He. But Hades has that idea of a Terra Replica in my head. It sounds so believable based on the evidence. DS and Terra and how they seem to have the same neck length and same looking body type. In the Trailer Description, it said that Terra "forcefully" removed his helmet, but his face was concealed.

Forcefully? How could he remove it forcefully if in the BBS Secret Ending, he and his friends could barely touch him, or MX? I think that MX and DS somehow got stronger in BBS before that battle with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Alot stronger.

Ultima Scorpio

I'm pretty sure that it's been confirmed that it's a He. But Hades has that idea of a Terra Replica in my head. It sounds so believable based on the evidence. DS and Terra and how they seem to have the same neck length and same looking body type. In the Trailer Description, it said that Terra "forcefully" removed his helmet, but his face was concealed.

Forcefully? How could he remove it forcefully if in the BBS Secret Ending, he and his friends could barely touch him, or MX? I think that MX and DS somehow got stronger in BBS before that battle with Terra, Aqua, and Ven. Alot stronger.

Lol again with the physical attributes...but anyways, yeah. It's a He. If it was a girl, DS would've had boobs in the FM+ SE.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Plus, MX+DS=Xehanort is seeming to become more possible than the others... Seeing as we already have a possible foreshadowing and it explains why Riku gets that black armor and why the Soul Eater had two eyes in the final fight with Ansem... And it also explains why Xehanort looks similiar to Terra...

Stars

リク
Plus, MX+DS=Xehanort is seeming to become more possible than the others... Seeing as we already have a possible foreshadowing and it explains why Riku gets that black armor and why the Soul Eater had two eyes in the final fight with Ansem... And it also explains why Xehanort looks similiar to Terra...

Nice theory anyway...
But, if you're saying MX + DS = Xehanort.. they should look like Xehanort in KH2 we seem..
Coz in the secret ending, DS is split out from MX's body.. that's mean they already fused?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Exactly... Yet... I'm sure Terra will use thunder/lightning/ whatever in BBS...

Uh. So? We've seen him use fire spells in BBS as well, (one of the new screens) and we haven't seen the DS use that. And I thought that they only fought in the secret ending..? Like you said. We don't know, but we've heard proof of Terra fighting the DS, and knocking off his helmet. Proving more that it could be a Terra clone. Would shock the hell out of Terra, thats for sure. Once we get that screen, (if we do get such a screenshot) I think it'll be easier to figure out more about the Xehanort equasion.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Nice theory anyway...
But, if you're saying MX + DS = Xehanort.. they should look like Xehanort in KH2 we seem..
Coz in the secret ending, DS is split out from MX's body.. that's mean they already fused?

Could be foreshadowing... BBS is also a concept video and the first secret ending, the shadowy MX looked like Xehanort...

Stars

リク
Could be foreshadowing... BBS is also a concept video and the first secret ending, the shadowy MX looked like Xehanort...

Nomura did say that BBS is part of the game i think...
I not really know about it, but if MX+ DS is Xehanort, they already are Xehanort..

Hanzo

Well come to think of it. It said the missing two. I think it's possible to hold another being inside someone. Just like Sora and Roxas. Roxas never became Sora but they became one. Cause at the end of KH2 Roxas talks to Namine. So that could mean that MX didn't fuse with DS but kept DS inside himself. So that makes the master and student.

Another thing to make people think. If Xehanort was MX wouldn't he just summon the KH like MX did. He would if he was MX. But instead he had someone he thought was not worthy to hold a keyblade get him heart. That doesn't make sense. How wold he stoop so low then. One day he summons it out of the blue then the next have help from a keyblader he underestamated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back