• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BBS card system, will you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

a dark mist

All I know is that the card system is the second worst thing to happen to the Kingdom Hearts series...a close second to KH2's Atlantica *shudders* :bored:

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
i may like the card system as long as they have drastically improved it.

Maybe if you could create your own combos... like, choose: attack-attack2-fire-blizzard-finisher.

But you would need to have the cards to create the combos. But unlike CoM you would already have the combos on your menu so you would only have to button mash to perform them instead of having your cards randomly appearing on your menu. (Do you see were I'm getting?)

Like- select create combo- Magical or Physical combo- name combo (Ex.normal combo)- choose attacks- (choose between the cards you have) Ex: 1 Atk card, 1 Atk card, 1 Atk card, 1 Atk card, 1 Finisher card (choose finisher)- combo created.

Then on the menu "attack" it would appear:
- Attack
- Normal combo
- ??? (create combo)
- ??? *
- ??? *

In the magic menu you would have to do like in CoM and join magic cards.

Select Magic menu:
Your magics

- Fire
-Blizzard
-Cure
-Thunder
-???
-???
-???

Magic menu -» Customize
Upgrade magic--» 1 Fire card+ Fire card --» 1 Fira Slot

You Magics

-Fire
-Blizzard
-Cure
-Thunder
-Fira
-???
-???

(this would also be applied to items)

Another neat thing to do was to fuse atks with magics: Atk+ Fire--» Burning Slash

Waddya thinK?

[√]Genuflect
This is what i think:

First attack
Second Attack
Chain
Blizzard
Blizzara
Blizzaga

I think that's how BBS works.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
As long as it doesn't suck, I don't care.

I liked the combat systems in KHI.

I also liked them in COM.

So as long as it fits the game, whatever's fine by me.

TheNewSora17

i really hope it will be classic gameplay because thats the one me and everyone is used to. well...unless you have the remake of chain of memories.

but whatever they decide to do, i will love it!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well its not gonna be the same button mashing it's been. Its gonna be something different though i'm not sure EXACTLY what it is. Though it looks like you make your own combos and after you do one attack, your next one is brought up. Kinda like a chain of attacks. And in the one screen, it shows Terra swinging his keyblade and it looks like its either on fire or he's emitting fire from it, which makes me think you can combine magic and attacks to create for instance a flame swipe or something. It looks pretty cool. =]

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Lol. Yea...I never understood why KH has X as attack..Lol. I haven't seen any other game like that...Heh.

Technically you're choosing your command, yes you are attacking, but you're attacking cuz you've chosen that command

Yeap, so did I. CoM's gameplay really sucked.

No, it did not. So, because a game uses an original game system where you can't always just button-mash means that it sucked? No, it does not. Personally, I find CoM to be the best game in the series. Its awesome combat system, combined with the story, made it great.

Anyway, on topic, I think that if BBS was anything like CoM, or better, it would not suck at all.

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
No, it did not. So, because a game uses an original game system where you can't always just button-mash means that it sucked? No, it does not. Personally, I find CoM to be the best game in the series. Its awesome combat system, combined with the story, made it great.

Anyway, on topic, I think that if BBS was anything like CoM, or better, it would not suck at all.

Um, some people have different oppinions than others, personally I like classic KH gameplay better, there's no need to get exalted.But I'm glad you gave your oppinion though. :)

Jaden007

All I know is that the card system is the second worst thing to happen to the Kingdom Hearts series...a close second to KH2's Atlantica *shudders* :bored:

Oh my god, Atlantica was terrible in both games! My absolutely least favorite world. It should never have even been in the KH series.

Um, some people have different oppinions than others, personally I like classic KH gameplay better, there's no need to get exalted.But I'm glad you gave your oppinion though. :)

Yes, I know that. I personally like CoM's battle system more than the so-called "Classic" game play.

Anyway, if they do a card battle thing, it would be cool if they could fuse classic with card. That would be alright. :thumbup:

Ultima Scorpio

I am kinda against the whole card system, but if it's improved in the way that your cards don't run out, then I may like it. He should have used the traditional KH system, and using the card system for the PSP is NOT utilizing the PSP very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back