• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven/roxas theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

Outside he has a nobody,
So do millions of others
a keyblade,
As we know of, so do at least 8 if not millions others.
affinity for all kinds of magic,
Like everyone else in the game.
rapid growth of skill in the games,
Common trait of a main character
and his amazing charisma?
Which is a part of his personality.

So does any of this make him special? Right now he has done nothing great or interesting. Sure he saved the worlds, learned cool magic and stuff, but so have hundreds of others.

Sora has yet to do anything that difines himself or make him different from anyone else. He is nothing special. Just an island boy who is the replacement hero.
No.... from what we've seen of ven he is the 'twilight' member of the group. Although terra gives into darkness IN the 2nd secret ending, it is shown that ven shares riku's place in terms of crossroad. If anything, terra is the polar opposite of riku, as he gives into darkness after championing the light, whereas riku gave into the darkness and is later redeemed to form his twilight existence.
And see? Your comparing Riku and Terra again. Not Riku and Ven.
Srsly, the only thing the two share in common is that keyblade. Nothing else that we have seen of Ven relates to Riku besides that keyblade.

You can come up with different explinations, but it will all revovle around that blade. While on the other hand, Sora and Ven hold alot more of a connection.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Sora has yet to do anything that difines himself or make him different from anyone else. He is nothing special. Just an island boy who is the replacement hero.
Which is what i've been saying all along. Sora = fail on all account. Oh yeah did i mention gullible? or that he's overly clichic and cruel to his enemies?
And see? Your comparing Riku and Terra again. Not Riku and Ven.
Srsly, the only thing the two share in common is that keyblade. Nothing else that we have seen of Ven relates to Riku besides that keyblade.
and the path they follow. both twilight.

That can also be said for sora and ven. We really dont' know anything about the characters yet so why bother trying to answer questions which are beyond our comprehension?

soralove432

Which is what i've been saying all along. Sora = fail on all account. Oh yeah did i mention gullible? or that he's overly clichic and cruel to his enemies?

yeah true sora may not be perfect, or whatever else you want to say. but he is stil the MAIN CHARACTER. i cant imagine nomura making the story end without anything special becoming of the main character. we have yet to see what is so special about sora, and we can assume that something big will involve him later.

and even when you say this your again comparing sora and ven. we can see in the BBS concept video that ven isnt the strongest, he is defeated easily, etc. remind you of sora?

but i still dont really think that ven's heart going to sora's body and soul was based upon the two's connection to each other. i can only guess, but fate or destiny seems like the best choice to me at the moment with the information that we have.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
RAWR FATE ISN'T POSSIBLE CHOICE SUPERCEDES AND YEAH!

How many times do I have to say that?
i cant imagine nomura making the story end without anything special becoming of the main character. we have yet to see what is so special about sora, and we can assume that something big will involve him later.
Besides:
saving the worlds(twice)
saving individual worlds(some twice)
finding his nobody and 'bonding' with him
Holding a heart within him
sustaining existance only has a heart(as he has a nobody,which is his body and soul)
having remembered being a heartless
maintaining memories and bing a heartless.... and the list goes on.
we can see in the BBS concept video that ven isnt the strongest, he is defeated easily, etc. remind you of sora?
Not at all.

soralove432

RAWR FATE ISN'T POSSIBLE CHOICE SUPERCEDES AND YEAH!

How many times do I have to say that?

kay. im gonna say it one more time. yes the keyblades choice would supercede fate. IF the keyblade was choosing. this is not a matter of the keyblade choosing a master or even choosing anything. ven's heart connects with sora's body and soul. is the keyblade choosing that? AND if choice is involved here, isnt it possible that while ven's heart "roamed" for those ten years, it was simply waiting for the right body to join? maybe the heart itself CHOSE sora's body and soul to connect with to become roxas.

Not at all.

well you dont have to think so.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Yes, which is why something like this, (ven's heart) should happen to Sora! Because he hasn't had an importance YET and we know he's gotta be special for something!
and the path they follow. both twilight.
And how do you know this? The keyblade.

That can also be said for sora and ven. We really dont' know anything about the characters yet so why bother trying to answer questions which are beyond our comprehension?
Because it's fun dammit. And what do you mean 'beyond our comprehension"? This is a kid's game. Nomura is not THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO'S PLOTLINES WOULD ABSOULUTLY BLOW OUR MINDS. o_o;

Everything is a cliche, it's just a matter of twisting it up.

soralove432

Now you are phrasing it right.

He wouldn't be a nobody now would he?

THANK YOU. phew. well obviously he wouldnt be a nobody. but maybe the people of kh2 didnt know this, and they THOUGHT that roxas was a nobody. idk im just making crap up now.

Because it's fun dammit. And what do you mean 'beyond our comprehension"? This is a kid's game. Nomura is not THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO'S PLOTLINES WOULD ABSOULUTLY BLOW OUR MINDS. o_o;

hahahahaha. yes exactly. haha nomura an almighty god...funny visual there... :)

V

V.A.T.13

How much else about the kid do we know?
He looks like Roxas and has a name who's meaning connects with Sora, and is friends with Terra, is a knight/soilder, and very acrobatic when he fights. May also have a thing for Aqua. May have slight head injuries...
Lack of information, that like KHII, make theories worthless.
We have enough info for guessing and speculating, just like Nomura wants it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
very acrobatic when he fights.
Have you seen riku fight?
We have enough info for guessing and speculating, just like Nomura wants it.
you see, in logic there is this thing, it's called lacking givens. If they only you give you one peice of a far greater puzzle, than you are supposed to solve it, with that one peice, it is the persons imagination with determines the outcome, and is almost always wrong. It's like trying to guess what x is when all they give you is x = .

V

V.A.T.13

Have you seen riku fight?
Yes, alot of 'twirling' >>;;
While Ven is more like a rabbit. He just hopes all over the place.

you see, in logic there is this thing, it's called lacking givens. If they only you give you one peice of a far greater puzzle, than you are supposed to solve it, with that one peice, it is the persons imagination with determines the outcome, and is almost always wrong. It's like trying to guess what x is when all they give you is x = .
But the thing is, we are not given one piece. We are given like, 5 or 10. The pieces arn't the tiny kind, but the medium regular sized kind. I think with 5 or 10 pieces of a puzzle, I can guess the picture. Also, we are slowing getting more and more pieces until we have enough to finish it. :'D

soralove432

But the thing is, we are not given one piece. We are given like, 5 or 10. The pieces arn't the tiny kind, but the medium regular sized kind. I think with 5 or 10 pieces of a puzzle, I can guess the picture. Also, we are slowing getting more and more pieces until we have enough to finish it. :'D

well not only that, but we are given hints as to what the other pieces may be. with those 5 or 10 pieces and hints about the other pieces, we can make several good guesses about what the puzzle is. more like 5 < x < 50

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
we are not given one piece. We are given like, 5 or 10. The pieces arn't the tiny kind, but the medium regular sized kind. I think with 5 or 10 pieces of a puzzle, I can guess the picture.
trust me. All information 5-10 peices(which is all the pieces we have), in a 1000 piece, hell even 100 pieces, puzzle that is the story/background/character design/character connection is not enough to even make a logical guess. We aren't given enough information,with all the background info, with all we've played/read through, we still do not know enough to make a logical hypothesis. You guys can 'guess' but don't call it a theory. Cause it's not. Theories are(like i've told you VAT before) a logical group of proven hypothesis used to prove, another, greater idea. With all the information we are given the term 'hypothesis' wouldn't even work. Call it what it is: a guess. Please.

V

V.A.T.13

Even though you say this, that still isn't gonna stop people from calling them theories. = 3 =

You guys can 'guess' but don't call it a theory.
I thought a "guess" was an idea that isn't based on anything. Though an educated guess, is called a hypothesis.

Theories are(like i've told you VAT before) a logical group of proven hypothesis used to prove, another, greater idea.
Hypothesis: Bald guy is Xehanort
Why do I think this? Because he wears the same clothes as the heartless of Xehanort.
Proven: It has been stated that the bald man's name is master Xehanort.

Thats one proven hypothesis, which connects to the greater idea of BBS it self. There are more, but I am not listing.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^I know. But please, it's getting rather annoying.
Thats one proven hypothesis, which connects to the greater idea of BBS it self. There are more, but I am not listing.
you see you are doing a rather common trait among those who don't get the concept of science: you are going to look for examples of and then go make a hypothesis of that idea, so you will never be wrong. That is not science, nor is it a hypothesis. You are doing it backwards; you are supposed to make up an idea and then go find ideas that support it.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Alot of things annoy me. = 3 =

Made up idea: Kairi becoming evil.
I went and found things to support it.

Amidoingitrite?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yes. Can you get proof for your hypothesis? can you test it? Even better, can you go get other to test it?

V

V.A.T.13

^ I can get proof, but the thing is, I don't know if the proof is actually supposed to matter or not. Can't test it really because you have to wait for the game to come out to know if it's a yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back