• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Ok , so if u go to youtube or something like youtube and search for marluxia, everione is gonna say his power is flowers, i think his power is death.

so what is his power? Flowers or Death?
Marluxia

A relatively new recruit to the Organization, courtesy of Xigbar, Marluxia (マールーシャ, Mārūsha?) is lord of Castle Oblivion and Sora's main antagonist in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. He is also referred to as the "Graceful Assassin" (優雅なる凶刃, Yūga naru Kyōjin?, lit. "Graceful Assassin's Blade"). Marluxia is voiced by Tatsuya Kando in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories[11] and Shūichi Ikeda in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. He uses a scythe and his control over flowers to attack.[4]
In Chain of Memories, Marluxia and Larxene conspire to overthrow the Organization by using Naminé to manipulate Sora's memories. He gives Sora his first set of world cards to proceed through the castle. He assigns Axel to eliminate Vexen when his plan to use the Riku Replica fails. Larxene fails to kill Sora and is eliminated as well. Marluxia is later confronted by Axel, who accuses Marluxia and Larxene of being traitors for conspiring against the Organization. Axel attempts to kill Marluxia, however, Marluxia returns to the thirteenth floor with Naminé, tricking Sora into fighting Axel for him. Seeing Axel defeated, Marluxia anticipates Sora's arrival on the thirteenth floor. He orders Naminé to erase Sora's memories, but she refuses. When Marluxia implies that he will kill her for disobeying him, Sora demands that Naminé erase his memories for her safety, as his promise will remain and he can protect her. Marluxia says that Sora would become just like the Riku Replica, but the Riku Replica surprises Marluxia, who then engages Sora. The two fight, but Sora realizes he has been fighting a replica of Marluxia. He later finds the real Marluxia, in a new form, and kills him.

Organization XIII - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dragoryu

Not earth, thats Lexaus. Marluxia's is flowers. Not death. I have no idea why that started. Xemnas has laser swords, but doesn't have energy as his element. Why must Marluxia have Death?

odamin

Duuh if you look on this website and look under kh2 organization members it tells you everyone. When you click on Marluxia it sais he is nature not death and flowers are nature. the reason for the scyth is that origionaly (sorry for spelling) the scyth was used for cutting weat for bread back in the roman days.

xickae

I think his power is flower. But his weapon is a scythe so you can think is death. But since death isn't an element, I still think it's just flowers

AnimeGal007

Not earth, thats Lexaus. Marluxia's is flowers. Not death. I have no idea why that started. Xemnas has laser swords, but doesn't have energy as his element. Why must Marluxia have Death?
Lexaeus's power is stone/rock
Marly's is Nature/Earth/ Flowers I guess too
Xemnas's power is darkness ^^

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Lexaeus's power is stone/rock
Marly's is Nature/Earth/ Flowers I guess too
Xemnas's power is darkness ^^

Eww.
You said Xemnas had the power of Darkness.
You should be banished...

lmao. Just kidding.

Hes a Nobody. That means hes rejected by Darkness and Light. So...No.

I think the whole idea of each guy having Elements is stupid.
I mean, just cause theres a few that have power over some of them doesnt mean that all of them have Elements...

Look at Zexion, Xemnas, Xigbar, and Luxord...

A Book with the power of Illusion, Xemnas is just brute strength really, nothing to that. He may make it look fancy, but pfft. Xigbar has guns and teleporting...and luxord had transformation and controlling cards..

Illusion, Stupidity, Teleporting and Transformation arent really elements are they?

:p

Mike

iROFL
Awards
iv looked into this question by looking at his personality,weopan, and vids on kh-vids.net(My favorite kh vid place)and the result is that when he attacks with his scyth u can see flowers and by the look and shape of his sythe are flower related...............so im going with flowers.........................and also this info is right here on khinsider(my favorite website on the internet

P.S. i dont see how his element would be death

Denki-Kurai

Look at it this way:
Flowers are beautiful(or so ppl think)
And death is not. It kinda like he's showing the beauty iin death.
So really IMO its death.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Technically, it's Nature.
Flowers is too weak.
Death would be too powerful, since he's Number XI his powers should be of the weaker ones. Also, if he's the Orginization Member of Death, what's with all the Flowery stuff?

It's Nature

Nobodies are both shuned by light and dark, so they are neither, so that makes Xemnas, as the first/most powerul member of the ORg, pwer Nothingness

I like to call his weapons the Twilight Sabers

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
His element is nature. Not just flowers, but nature.

Also, is Marluxia pronounced like Mar-lucks-ia or Mar-looz-ia?

Vegnahollows

The power of nature it is.
Marluxia was a really cool villian but Square should have made him stronger.
Oh, I think Marluxia is pronounced Mar-lucks-ia.

Axel5

Duuh if you look on this website and look under kh2 organization members it tells you everyone. When you click on Marluxia it sais he is nature not death and flowers are nature. the reason for the scyth is that origionaly (sorry for spelling) the scyth was used for cutting weat for bread back in the roman days.
This is actually the right answer, i can nearly gaurentee it. His power is Nature, and that was what it was used for, so that only makes sense. After all, he needed a weapon that coincided with his "element"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back