• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll & Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*RevenantSora

Here you can talk about anything on the following subjects - Kingdom Hearts ll & ll Final Mix..Talk about or discuss why you like it, your favorite features, Drive Forms, the StoryLine,ect..Anything thing you want to..

Apollo

Silver Member
I like it becuse of the story,music,battle system,Plot,CD, and many more stuff. I like master form the most becuse of your running speed and duel weild. I like Roxas the most becuse he looks coo!

K

kingdomfighter5

does anyone know when final mix comes to the united states

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
does anyone know when final mix comes to the united states

Sorry, but it looks likes it's a no go. We would've gotten it earlier or would have had an announcement at the E3 show. =( If you want it, you'll have to get Swap Magic and import.

As for the thread, I love the music, gameplay, storyline, and acting. It was a bit better than in KH1. ^^

*RevenantSora

Sorry, but it looks likes it's a no go. We would've gotten it earlier or would have had an announcement at the E3 show. =( If you want it, you'll have to get Swap Magic and import.

As for the thread, I love the music, gameplay, storyline, and acting. It was a bit better than in KH1. ^^
Yup that's what I think..I liked it better it had so much more than Kingdom Hearts l.

Namine1000 - I'm not sure sorry.

K

kingdomfighter5

thanks for the info but that sucks i was looking forward to watching the fight between terra and the old guy more than on just y tube

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
thanks for the info but that sucks i was looking forward to watching the fight between terra and the old guy more than on just y tube

Yeah, I know. Watching the fight isn't as good as playing the fight on your own PS2. I'd import and Swap Magic myself, but I don't have that type of time or money! =(

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
^^ I'm not sure. A buddy of mine has one and he has never had a problem but I always hear people talking about Swap Magic more often. So maybe it's better to get a SM.

Zipporahss

Here you can talk about anything on the following subjects - Kingdom Hearts ll & ll Final Mix..Talk about or discuss why you like it, your favorite features, Drive Forms, the StoryLine,ect..Anything thing you want to..

Okay, let's see, I must admit that until I played KH I never knew what ANAMI was. I mean I watched FMA, and stuff but all I knew was that it was from JP. KH was the best game I have ever played. to think that I was addicted in only four days really surprised me. I think that KH Chain of Memories was so coooool.

Quick question, did any one have a hard time with Hook in KH Chain of Memories? It was like he was the hardest one. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back