• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIZMONDO

AW COME ON HOW COULD MOST OF YOU MISS THINGS LIKE THAT:cursing: .OH AND JUST TO POINT OUT MOST OF THE OTHER ORGINAZATION XIII MEMBERS NAMES ARE ANAGRAMS WITH X INSERTED.

BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT AXEL AND ORGINAZATION XII MEMBER XIV

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
AW COME ON HOW COULD MOST OF YOU MISS THINGS LIKE THAT:cursing: .OH AND JUST TO POINT OUT MOST OF THE OTHER ORGINAZATION XIII MEMBERS NAMES ARE ANAGRAMS WITH X INSERTED.

BUT IM NOT SURE ABOUT AXEL AND ORGINAZATION XII MEMBER XIV

i think just about everyone knows that. lol but youre new to the threads so its okay.

and i think i figured the roxas-sora thing out towards the end of me playing the game the first time. btw, whats BHK?

i didnt notice the yen sid thing but i figured out the Roxas/Sora thing a couple days after the game came out. did you also notice that various members of the organizations names are the names of ansems apprentices with "x's" in them and that every single member of the organization has an "x" in his or her name. by the way, Xemnas is Ansem with an "x" in it even though Xemnas's real name is Xehanort (which also has an "x" in it.

That means Axel's name is either:
Lea
Ale
Ela(hahahaLol)
Lae
Ael or
Eal

im going for Lea

i think just about everyone knows that. lol but youre new to the threads so its okay.

and i think i figured the roxas-sora thing out towards the end of me playing the game the first time. btw, whats BHK?

Its Blond Haired Kid you didnt know that Lol

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I knew the Roxas since like 2005. Yen Sid I've known for even longer
rikusdarkness, don't double post, click thee edit button

shadow_of_light

roxas: immediately.
yen sid: took me a while b/c, before the game, i hadn't seen the name since i was, like, seven. never really even knew his name. sad, i know... ^^;;;

[√]Genuflect
I noticed in CoM that they all have X.
When I saw BHK's confirmed name was Roxas, I knew that Roxas was Sora's nobody.
Which, i posted in another forum.

My younger brother noticed that Yen Sid is Disney if read backwards.
My bro's a genius.

MosesMohs

actually, it took me a while.
i was almost done with the game when i figured it out.
xD
i was such a noob back then.

sdr47

I knew About Yen Sid along time ago!
But I knew bout Roxas,Sora Thing when i first played KHII

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I knew the Roxas part from my fandom before KHII.

The Yen Sid part, man I felt stupid after I figured that out.

GIZMONDO

:cry: sorry about that im like HADES IM SHORT TEMPERED:toungesmile:

I knew about five months before I got the game. Yeah, I was a little late to the party, getting it about 11 months after it came out.

Ethereal

^ I got it the day it came out. I was the first in my city to get it , appearently, because none of the boxes had even been opened xD The guys at the store were like, "Here for KH2, right." ... they recognized me as the ranter who bought CoM, Haha~ Also, they sold me a walkthrough 50% OFF! because the front cover was missing. That was a great deal. I was so broke that day XD

Haha, funny that I was worried they'd be sold out, or had given away my pre-ordered copy (even though I was on time to pick it up xD)

Xarod

i knew about roxass a long time ago before i even started playing kh2 but i never actually knew and cared about Yen Sid's name

sarahsdoll

I caught this the second time i beat Kingdom hearts 2.Well at lease the Yen-Sid Disney thing.There's a lot of things people miss like in Kh1 in the secret place, there's the name "Roxas" and the word "Eternal" and "Destati" on the cave walls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back