• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Theory about Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Okay, I was thinking last night, and I thought of a theory. In the Secret BBS Trailer, near the end, Terra's eyes turn an orang-ish color. Now take a look at Ansem (H), AtW, and Xemnas. They all have the same eye color! Correct me if I'm wrong, or if this has been explained before.

[√]Genuflect
Okay, I was thinking last night, and I thought of a theory. In the Secret BBS Trailer, near the end, Terra's eyes turn an orang-ish color. Now take a look at Ansem (H), AtW, and Xemnas. They all have the same eye color! Correct me if I'm wrong, or if this has been explained before.
=
Been explained but, their eyes are yellow.
I'm pretty sure it means something.

Xehanort: 17

i think Terra is cooL n poweRfulL.

How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?
what if Xehanort is a keyblade masteR... a key opens doors.

[√]Genuflect
what if Xehanort is a keyblade masteR... a key opens doors.
Maybe the door has no doorknob then Xehanort put a doorknob then, WHAM!
A door is opened.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I think that Terra's eyes turning Yellow-y means something like M Xeahnort is trying to posses him maybe..Or..something.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
^Except MX's eyes are orange... Plus, we already saw MX preocupied with KH...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, true, but maybe it's showing whats like gunna happen, soon..I dunno tho...Lol.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
You know what, I was thinking the same thing......I personally think Terra is this so called "Xehonret." There are so many clues......He has that stand up hair like Xehonret (except Terra has brown, but then again he was ten years younger) He also has the ability to weild the keyblade. And like you said he has those piercing yellow-orange eyes. There are many clues......But then again it could just be a coincidence......(Or maybe not)......

The fact is, in the trailer they seemed to being emphasis on his eyes, and I think they did that for a reason.......

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
It just could of been the light from KH reflecting off of his eyes. He was looking up.

Eye color even from a bright light cannot change that drastically, if anything the image of KH would appear in his eyes. There would only be a glimmer of light reflecting from his eyes, not blue to yellow with one blink. Nonetheless, KH was blue not yellow.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Eye color even from a bright light cannot change that drastically, if anything the image of KH would appear in his eyes. There would only be a glimmer of light reflecting from his eyes, not blue to yellow with one blink. Nonetheless, KH was blue not yellow.

Actually, if you look at KH on the cover of Kingdom hearts 1, it is a yellowish color. It might have been blue, but turned an orange type color. Then again like I said before, they put too much emphasis on his eyes fo it to not be important. KH might have been so powerful, that when he was too close, it turned his eyes the color of the heart.....it could happen.....

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Actually, if you look at KH on the cover of Kingdom hearts 1, it is a yellowish color. It might have been blue, but turned an orange type color. Then again like I said before, they put too much emphasis on his eyes fo it to not be important. KH might have been so powerful, that when he was too close, it turned his eyes the color of the heart.....it could happen.....

I agree that there is definitely some meaning behind his eyes changing, but in the secrte ending even when they cut away from terra and show Mickey KH is still blue.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You know what, I was thinking the same thing......I personally think Terra is this so called "Xehonret." There are so many clues......He has that stand up hair like Xehonret (except Terra has brown, but then again he was ten years younger) He also has the ability to weild the keyblade.

And the DS could be Terra's clone... The DS' keyblade has a gear on top and one of Terra's attacks release a gear-lik object... They are both acrobatic...

And like you said he has those piercing yellow-orange eyes. There are many clues......But then again it could just be a coincidence......(Or maybe not)......

Not yellow-orange, just yellow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back