• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level 99 Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think I can do it?

• Yes

Votes: 128 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 74 36.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Sora**

Yea, I know there is already a Thread on this but I felt like doing this too..I'm going to level up Roxas to 99 at Station Calling..I'll probably Post something everyday or Two days..It just depends..It'll take me awhile..Do you think I can do it?

XxRebel_GirlxX

well its definitely going to be tough and its going to take time. The highest I got to was 5, lol i was too lazy to level up. Anyways you could also level up when you fight with Axel or towards the end of his story. Good luck!

Blue

home is where the heart is
You'll need A LOT of patience and time in order to do that,but I think if you really want to have him on level 99,then I guess you could make it

funnymanhaha1000

its doable. someone got sora to level 99 on destiny islands, day 1. make sure when you get it, to equip the abilty that give u more exp whenever u go into critical health (flashing red)

xickae

Well, you can do it but it's gonna take you forever and you will most probably get bored, after all there is a BIG, BIG, BIG, ACTUALLY GIANT amount of experience needed to do such a thing, but still good luck and patience.

xickae

its doable. someone got sora to level 99 on destiny islands, day 1. make sure when you get it, to equip the abilty that give u more exp whenever u go into critical health (flashing red)

REALLYYYYYY????????? ARE YOU SERIOUS OR JUST HAVING SOME FUN WITH HIM?????????

IF IT'S REAL, THEN WHO DID IT???????

**Sora**

I don't want to take my time and Level up during the game..Yes I will tell you Roxas's abilities..Thanks guys I'll try..I'm kinda patience, the first time I leveled up there I got bored..But now when I play it's not much of a bug for me^^

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Copy Cat :p Jking lol, yeah you will need a lot of patience if you want to get level 99, Good luck. (Ohhhh Didn't notice this was Final Mix Version ^^)

**Sora**

Copy Cat :p Jking lol, yeah you will need a lot of patience if you want to get level 99, Good luck. (Ohhhh Didn't notice this was Final Mix Version ^^)
No, it's not it's the regular Kingdom Hearts ll..Sorry about that man, I just wanted to do it too..Thanks and good luck to you, too^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back