• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS with card system - Does this suck or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BBS card system, will you like it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
No, I don't think the cards will be hard,Lol. actually they will be, but it'll be fun to master them..Heh.

Alpha_Sonix

No, it won't suck, it's all about mastering gameplay, I like to see new things and not the same old stuff used every time so hopefully it will be pretty cool to master it, no matter how irritating it is.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol. Yea...I never understood why KH has X as attack..Lol. I haven't seen any other game like that...Heh.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It will be cool as long as you don't have to go into a corner and fill up. But card based combat is the future of KH, then screw it. I'd rather KH become a rails game than like CoM.

Alpha_Sonix

Lol. Yea...I never understood why KH has X as attack..Lol. I haven't seen any other game like that...Heh.

Most RPGs, like Turn based use the X button for selecting commands, racing games mainly use O to accelerate, FPS used Square or the R1 button, Platform games mainly use O to attack the only button that isn't used much is the[] button.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well either way whether its card system or similar to it I'd love it. I thought the card system in COM was fun and a change.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Oddly enough, in Japan its reversed. O is attack and X is jump. Thats how it is in Final Mix+.
That's what irritated me at first,I was like everytime I wanted to attack,I just jumped,and when I wanted to jump,I actually used the Keyblade XD

Kurxi

I don't know, I liked the card-base in KH:CoM, I wouldn't mind it's return, but I am alway up to play a new system.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I haven't actually played CoM yet(waiting to receive in mail:)) but when my friends played it, they said the card system was extremely annoying. I would probably still play BBS anyway, though I would probably prefer a different type of battle system.

keyblade94

i choose yes because it is so annoying and hard for me cause i not use to it but still it sucks big time

Blue

The card system was pretty good actually,and I wouldn't mind another one.

But Nomura said BBS' battle system wouldn't be exactly the same card system,but an improved or similar version of that.

Roxasness

I'm happy as long as they don't you use the card, gameplay style. I hate it. With CoM, I'm stuck on beating Hades.:( But as some said before:
Mmhm. For example, in that one screen where Terra is swinging his keyblade and fire is kinda like coming out where he swung. That could be kinda like this games "sleights". As in, you'd put a magic command with an attack command and it creates a firey swing. Unless of course thats an ability all on its own, which is also possible.~ Xirsch_2

I would love that :D

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I don't think BBS uses actual cards like CoM or Re:CoM. I think it's a system similair, but not identical.

Blue

I don't think BBS uses actual cards like CoM or Re:CoM. I think it's a system similair, but not identical.
Didn't Nomura actually say in an interview that it wouldn't be exact the same card system as in CoM?

But even if it is the same,I wouldn't mind..like I said before.

Vegnahollows

Though I am interested in how this new level up thing will work. Nomura said the best way he could describe it was that it was like "growing". Not exactly sure what he means by that.

I know!
When Aqua reaches level 99 she becomes a middle-aged woman XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Oh got an idea for the leveling up thing!

Ok, you notice how the all have one arm of armour, well when you level up, you get more armour!(Growing!)

Well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back