• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

Sign this pettion if you want to see Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America & Europe i know i am because i think if we all sign this and show it to Sqaure they'll consider it. so please sign and then send this off to square and see what they have to say then.

samuraiXshot

you know how many petitions there are? hundreds if not thousands if not millions or trillions.....you get it. it wont work, it sucks its not coming here but then again its not an american game, were luckey we got it at all. there are a ton of awesome games that never make it to our shore. be happy with what u got, and if u really want it just mod ur ps2, it dosent cost much.

E

edgar2000

Sign this pettion if you want to see Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ to come to America & Europe i know i am because i think if we all sign this and show it to Sqaure they'll consider it. so please sign and then send this off to square and see what they have to say then.
I feel you bro i also want that game to be released in NOrth America so i say "you can count me in."Did i mention my username is edgar2000:thumbsup:

DanceMacabre

You never know what might happen. I have never seen a petition for this game coming to America. I' m obviously for it, but you know, I seriously think that SE KNOWS we all want it already. The bastards...

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There is absolutely no chance of an internet petition working in a scenario like this. The only way they would release it outside of Japan would be on their own doing, not a forum thread.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Like others have said above me,KH2:FM+ will NOT be released outside of Japan,regardless of how many petitions you make and how much fans want it.

Just deal with it,so you won't be disappointed when you will,in time,realize that it won't come here after all.

Alpha_Sonix

I'm sorry but you people are delusional if you think KH2:FM+ has a chance of coming here, it won't, people have done lots of petitions about it but it will never happen.

Blue

home is where the heart is
If Hades were here, oh boy, he'd be angry.
Oh well,that's true...lol.Anyways,petitions are not making any difference to the fact it's not coming.

On a side note,I see you're about to become premium..before ven loool

sorassoul

I say we storm SE and lock them in there until they make it for other places : ) but really, I support you and your cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back