• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the princesses??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladerxiii

Website
www.youtube.com
Hey i have just thought of something

Are the the princesses of heart still the same? If so they will be little kids when we meet them (that is if the plot concerns them)since this is 10 years in the past (if all the worlds sense of time is the same)

Or were there princesses of heart before them?

This is just a random thought but i think it is worth discussing (even for at least a minute)

(This was in the BBS discussion already just wanted to get it out there)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!

Are the the princesses of heart still the same? If so they will be little kids when we meet them (that is if the plot concerns them)since this is 10 years in the past (if all the worlds sense of time is the same)

This is just a random thought but i think it is worth discussing (even for at least a minute)

my thought on this is that once one dies the heart probably reforms in another vessel creating another princess. either that or another heart of such purity is born. regardless of age however i'd still have to say they'd still be the princess' of heart. such a title sounds more like something earned at birth.

Rix

:)
Awards
Hehe, I have actually thought about that too.. The one thing that doesn't make sense to me is that the pic from the sleeping beaty world has the thorns that surrounds the castle.. But Aurora was alredy grown up when Malificent made the thorns.. Hmmm

Dragoryu

Well, Malificent has probably had that power for a while.
Hold on.... what if, on their journey, VAT turn the ordinary princesses into Princesses of Heart through their actions?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Who knows, there might be a connection somewhere. But I don't see how this hurts the plot I mean so what, the princesses of heart would be a bit younger, their stories could still mesh with the storyline.

Shuri

Hmm. Do you think their were others before them? If so who?
I swear, if they put Pocohontas in there...
(TheonethingthatSEcoulddotoactuallypissShurioff)

I think Nomura basically stated the POHs will be in the game, they'll just be younger. Ten years younger. For most of them, that means around six or seven, I think. Alice would be, like, two, but I don't think they'll bother adding Wonderland in.
I'm just glad BBS will give Nomura a chance to re-address the POHs and their importance in the game. They weren't even mentioned in CoM or KHII, and they were one of my favorite aspects of the first Kingdom Hearts.

Edit: I just looked up Alice's age. She wouldn't even be born ten years before Kingdom Hearts. In Through the Looking Glass, she's only seven-and-a-half.

Last edited:

Shuri

Lol and if it was pocahontas i think they might do an atlantica on them (rythem minigame)
No! If they put Pocohontas in there I will personally petition that they remake the game EXCLUDING that world from all mention and physically force people that are weaker than me to sign said petition! That's how much I don't want that world in there!
(Actually, I like Pocohontas's singing voice, but the lack of historical accuracy in that movie has made me want to hurl on several occassions.)

shadow_of_light

well, i am highly doubtful that the PoH's are immortal; just because... but younger, yes, though considering how old some of them look in kh1 *ahemalicekairiahem* they are gonna be, like, three or four. but yeah, i think we may be seeing some of them, seeing as how one confirmed world is already sleeping beauty (aurora) and hollow bastion (kairi).

Shuri

well, i am highly doubtful that the PoH's are immortal; just because... but younger, yes, though considering how old some of them look in kh1 *ahemalicekairiahem* they are gonna be, like, three or four. but yeah, i think we may be seeing some of them, seeing as how one confirmed world is already sleeping beauty (aurora) and hollow bastion (kairi).
Kairi will be the same age as Sora, about four.
Alice wouldn't even be born yet.

V

V.A.T.13

Actually, we don't know how old the princesses are in KH1.
And as we saw in the BBS scans, Terra is fighting when the sleeping beauty castle is all thorny isn't he? If they are following the movie, then Auora should be a asleep ( ha ha birth by sleep may have something to do with the princesses. )still and around 16 yrs. So, either the princesses we're older than we thought in KH1, or time is different on each world...

...which would make sense in a realistic sense because of lightyears and what not, but of course, KH isn't a realistic game so...
...Nomura will pull something out of his ass.

Stars

リク

I think the princesses maybe look younger or they probably be a kids on that time..and BBS show how they got separate to another worlds..maybe..
The scan in BBS that Terra is fighting all those thorns in sleeping beauty castle, maybe means that the world is surrounded by darkness..

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If I remember correctly nomura did say that some of BBS takes place during KH1 as well as before so the sleeping beauty scene could be the part that's during

Apollo

Silver Member
That would be cool to see how they got seprated and everything. I hope we do see them!

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
If I remember correctly nomura did say that some of BBS takes place during KH1 as well as before so the sleeping beauty scene could be the part that's during

I really don't remember anything being said about events of BBS taking place during Kh1 at all. This in fact would be impossible, as Xehanort was found in RG by Ansem the wise some 9-10 years before Kh1, as well as Maleficent "taking over" RG, with Xehanort I think. I was never really sure if they were working together of if they were forced to by circumstance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back