• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts ll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What should have been better in Kingdom Hearts ll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Sora**

This is a Thread for discussion Kingdom Hearts ll..Do you think anything could have been better? Any favorite Quotes or Drive Forms? Your favorite Kingdom Hearts game charaters ect..:thumbsup:

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
For me it's simple: better, more strategic gameplay, like in KH1, not just hack and slash.

I also would've wanted more organisation members to fight. XP

**Sora**

For me it's simple: better, more strategic gameplay, like in KH1, not just hack and slash.

I also would've wanted more organisation members to fight. XP
Yea I want more to fight too..I liked Kingdom Hearts ll a lot better then Kingdom Hearts l..But the storyline was good^^

Roxasfire, yea I know it sucks too.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
^Uh...I don't necessarily want more to fight, I just want it to be more strategic, i.e. fun. lol

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think they could have had better Keyblades. I didn't use like half the keyblades they gave me. Most keyblades are kinda sucky, you stick to one keyblade, then you get another, but it's worse. So, you don't use it. Then, you get another worse one and another, until eventuall you get a better keyblade. They could have definatley improved that.

Woo! 400th post!

**Sora**

I think they could have had better Keyblades. I didn't use like half the keyblades they gave me. Most keyblades are kinda sucky, you stick to one keyblade, then you get another, but it's worse. So, you don't use it. Then, you get another worse one and another, until eventuall you get a better keyblade. They could have definatley improved that.

Woo! 400th post!
I know same I didn't use most of the keyblades..I only used OathKeeper, Oblivion, and Ultima Weapon..I had to use Kingdom Key so yea.

StaulMaster, I liked the game it's ust some little things should have been improved.

XxRebel_GirlxX

I think it would be better if there were more organizaition members to fight. I really wanted to fight larxene, marluxia, and that emo of zexion. But no...... they had to be in chain of memories.

Sexy Angel
Every video game has room to improve. There is no one single game that can be absolutely perfect, with nothing wrong with it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Definitely more tougher bosses and maybe a few new Drives. Most of the Organization battles weren't that hard and were pretty easy to beat. They should've kept all those Behemoths and Wyverns for the 1000 Heartless battle.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I wish they had made more cutscenes to add to the storyline..I mean the storyline revolving around Organization XIII,not the Disney ones...

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Yet MORE cutscenes? Absolutely not. XD There are far too many pointless cutscenes in that game as it is. For example: Olympus Coluseum (sp?): Sora: Man this underworld curse is really getting to me. [End Cutscene]

I mean. What the christ was the point of that? But I would have liked more Org. XIII fights, as Final Mix had. And another cool drive form would've been sweet. The graphics were just fine by me, and there probably COULD have been a bit more strategy to the game like staulmaster said.

neon6

A better challenge and more Org. fights...man I need FM+...

xickae

I would prefer more Org. battles and at least one more Drive Form or better: I wanted the Drive Forms were different from another after all except Wisdom Form all other Form were the same thing - two keyblades - only changing the combos (I'm not considering the new Drive Form from KHII FM+). I wanted one Drive could fuse two keyblades and you would them as a staff and things like that. Of course, tougher bosses wouldn't be a bad idea.

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i think that in KH2 sora should have had all the same abilities as he had in KH1 like glide and dodge roll. those really helped me in boss fights. i mean i kno he forgot them and everything, but i wish he would have remembered them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back