• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven, and....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
There are a few threads like this up already. But my bet is that its the DS. I'd like it to be him at least. Mickey would just be. Eh. Kinda boring. Or something. I dunno if its Aqua though, cause wouldn't Nomura have just said Terra, Ven, and Aqua were playable rather than Terra, Ven and a third character?

D

Dexter

My gawd do u people ever look at the interveiws!? Seriosuley....

The story will advance around these three people from the Secret Ending?
TN: Yes, it is also pretty complex in this game, and can become very series. Watanabe who took chare of the scenarios is skillful in this. Also he is supervising some of the scenarios of the other two titles. This game will also be a bit challenging since the game will be featuring the aspect of three people.

nuff said.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
My gawd do u people ever look at the interveiws!? Seriosuley....

nuff said.

The STORY will revolve around them. That doesn't mean that Aqua will be the third playable character. I see nothing in there saying that "the three from the secret movie" are the playable ones. Ven and Terra are, as this has been announced. But like I said, what would be the point of saying "one other person" in addition to Terra and Ven if we already know full well about Aqua?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Everything except the secret ending. No scans, no vids, nothing. There has to be some valid reason as to why though.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Hmm never really thought about that =/ well wouldn't it be cool if it was the 14th member I mean Nomura is obviously dodging her for a reason maybe he will shock us with her appearance in BBS and as playable..... just my own little theory I dunno know

gexion

Yea...i do think that there must be a reason for not announcing the third playable char...it could b Aqua or the fourteenth memb..It suits to be Aqua because just like you've already said it would be a surprise and because it's time at last to handle a female warrior....I mean Sora ,Roxas,Ven ,Terra...a list full of men.;p

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i think it is aqua
she was in the special endings
as were the others, but she seemed to be a key character
and if ppl will remember
square has made an all female game
so they arnt completely sexest
and males arnt the only ones that you can play in other games as well
the transition may only be temporairy
but it is still made

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I'm more inclined to thinking that Aqua will ultimately be the third playable character. I hope that whomever does an interview with Nomura in the near future asks about Aqua. Since this topic has been going for quite a while now. Who is the last playable character and who is the 14th member have been such hot topics and need to be answered since these threads are beginning to repeat.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think it's Aqua,but it's weird that Nomura didn't mention her at all...if it is so obvious that she'll be the third playable character,how come he didn't speak it out directly if everyone already knows?

Eagl

Well if you ask me there is three possiblities. Its either Aqua, DS or Mickey. And Ive thought about why Aqua hasnt been mentioned before. But Im not sure why

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, this is the 3rd thread like this. But if not Aqua Mickey, or like the Bad guys!XD..Yea.

xazure777x

its Aqua the game you will play as Aqua Ven and Terra going to go so that it describes the next person. As in you play as Terra and see Ven and their connection then Ven and then Aqua not in order i dont think.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
its Aqua the game you will play as Aqua Ven and Terra going to go so that it describes the next person. As in you play as Terra and see Ven and their connection then Ven and then Aqua not in order i dont think.

What basis do yo have to make this claim? Terra's storyline could only teach us about him and maybe very little about the others....and the same for Aqua and Ven. This really has been discussed quite a bit.

Last edited:

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back